Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KIDDDD

POMEGRANTS DO WONDERS FOR ACNE

Looking for a quick acne solution try eating a pomegrant a day. Pomegrants are probably the best food for acne suffers because they contain 3 times the antioxidant power of green tea and n every acne book ive read they say eat pomegrants to zap acne. I tryed it and sure nuff it works wonders. The weird thing is cleanses ur blood and u can feel it. Right after u eat it ur hands feel super smooth and ur skin instantly looks better. Pomegrants are very expensive there about 1-1.50$ EACH but there well worth it. A pomegrant a day might be enough to controll ur acne but dont take my word for it go out and try some. Im almost certain after just one u will be addicted. The only problem is they take patience to eat. Im sure god made it that way so in order to reap the benefits u must have patience. Pomegrants not only zap acne they are great for anti aging and mnay other health issues. Here is my list of foods that really help with acne, ill list them in order number 1 being most effective. Its really easy to get clear skin, all u gotta do is follow really strick diet without cheating, the only prob with that is ur body will crave for junk food like a drug addict craves for drugs. If u can manage to get over the cravings and never cheat then following a 4 week all healthy diet u will revitalise ur liver, kidneys and bowels and cure ur acne for good. U may even be able to eat junk food once in a while and enjoy clear skin once u re energise ur elimination organs. The 28 day diet is very very very hard. I havent been able to do it myself. Currently i have very minor skin problems i only get 2 or 3 zits now instead of the lot that i use to get but my face is completely clear until i cheat on the diet, whenever i cheat it never fails i always get new pimples shortly after i eat bread, cheese, candy or any of the trigger foods. I even think grocery store meat causes acne cause of horomes and anitbiotics in the meat. If u wanna have clear skin u gotta write down all the food u wanna eat and make sure u have enough calories in ur plan or else u will always end up cheating on ur diet and all it takes it one slip and BAM new acne. For exmaple i was completely clear after 2 weeks of healthy eating but then i bought a soup from the store a canned sop and that dosnt dousn so bad does it???? To bad it has presevatives and other garbage in it that causes acne and shortly after i ate that processed garbage the nest day i had new zit. If u wanna have clear skin its gonna take decipline godo luck.

1. Salmon- anti inflammatory

2. pomegrants- powefulr antioxidants, blood cleanser this treats and prevents acne

3 lemons-liver stimulater, aids digestion, helps flush toxins from the body, keep blood sugar in check

4.ground flaxseed- anit imflammtory

5. sunflower seeds-great for dry skin high and fiber

6.bluberries- power antioxidants and blood purifer but very expensive

7. rasberries- helps with candida infection

8.cantolope- high and vit a and c and aids digestion

9.oranic yogurt- its suppose to be great for acne because of the good bacteria but if ur sesative to dairy then avoid

10. romaine lettuce- one of very few foods to contain chromium chromium keep blood sugar under controll

what the hell is a pomegrant? :D

this: ? IPB Image

POMEGRANATE? never seen that fruit before

OMG I can't beleive you've never seen this fruit before. They are lush, shame they only come into season for a few months in the UK so i can't eat them all year round but when they do come on to sell i stock up :P

Lee.

would pomegrant juice give you the same results? my work sells it and I've seen alot of people buy it.... Get back to me if you know, I might just have to stock up on it. :dance:

whenever I eat pomegrants I never notice my skin being better :think: ...2 days ago I also drank a whole think of Pomegrant juice and I still didnt notice anything..but they are really good so I'll continue to eat them...I'll have to try eating them everyday.

2. pomegrants- powefulr antioxidants, blood cleanser this treats and prevents acne

3 lemons-liver stimulater, aids digestion, helps flush toxins from the body, keep blood sugar in check

9.oranic yogurt- its suppose to be great for acne because of the good bacteria but if ur sesative to dairy then avoid

10. romaine lettuce- one of very few foods to contain chromium chromium keep blood sugar under controll

the diet looks good but I don't think that I could do it, i don't eat meat and I can't eat dairy. How would it be to eat eggs? Mmmm pomegrents! I lover them I would have no problem eating one a day :drool:

Its really delicious , just delicious i eat 4-5 a day its just great.. i didnt know it works for acne but it tastes soo good..

soul your right Murad has a line of products w/ pomegranate.

It is also great for flushing out fat ( girls- ie. cellulite)

If u eat a well balanced diet ... u will NOT get any cravings ... EVER ... :clap:

have u ever read THE PERRICONE PRESCRIPTION ??

by Nicholas Perricone, M.D.

If u follow this WONDERFUL and HEALTHY way of eating, u can

REVERSE and PREVENT further skin dammage :D

Looking for a quick acne solution try eating a pomegrant a day. Pomegrants are probably the best food for acne suffers because they contain 3 times the antioxidant power of green tea and n every acne book ive read they say eat pomegrants to zap acne. I tryed it and sure nuff it works wonders. The weird thing is cleanses ur blood and u can feel it. Right after u eat it ur hands feel super smooth and ur skin instantly looks better. Pomegrants are very expensive there about 1-1.50$ EACH but there well worth it. A pomegrant a day might be enough to controll ur acne but dont take my word for it go out and try some. Im almost certain after just one u will be addicted. The only problem is they take patience to eat. Im sure god made it that way so in order to reap the benefits u must have patience. Pomegrants not only zap acne they are great for anti aging and mnay other health issues. Here is my list of foods that really help with acne, ill list them in order number 1 being most effective. Its really easy to get clear skin, all u gotta do is follow really strick diet without cheating, the only prob with that is ur body will crave for junk food like a drug addict craves for drugs. If u can manage to get over the cravings and never cheat then following a 4 week all healthy diet u will revitalise ur liver, kidneys and bowels and cure ur acne for good. U may even be able to eat junk food once in a while and enjoy clear skin once u re energise ur elimination organs. The 28 day diet is very very very hard. I havent been able to do it myself. Currently i have very minor skin problems i only get 2 or 3 zits now instead of the lot that i use to get but my face is completely clear until i cheat on the diet, whenever i cheat it never fails i always get new pimples shortly after i eat bread, cheese, candy or any of the trigger foods. I even think grocery store meat causes acne cause of horomes and anitbiotics in the meat. If u wanna have clear skin u gotta write down all the food u wanna eat and make sure u have enough calories in ur plan or else u will always end up cheating on ur diet and all it takes it one slip and BAM new acne. For exmaple i was completely clear after 2 weeks of healthy eating but then i bought a soup from the store a canned sop and that dosnt dousn so bad does it???? To bad it has presevatives and other garbage in it that causes acne and shortly after i ate that processed garbage the nest day i had new zit. If u wanna have clear skin its gonna take decipline godo luck.

I've been wanting to buy pomegranate juice from my local health food store for a while now, but have been holding off because on the bottle it says it contains about 41 grams of sugar...That kinda blew my mind...I mean, I know it's all natural sugar, since the bottle even says it only contains 100% pomegranate juice with no added sugars, but wow...41 grams! lol.

Pomegrant juice will not work because it has no fiber and to much sugar it will spike ur sugar levels and cause acne. Eat only the pomegrant seeds it works wonders for my skin.

lol, so now its the seeds?

Thats what a pomegranate is...its made up of tons of seeds that are filled with the juice. When you cut one in half you see all the red seeds and they contain alot of liquid, so just pick the seeds and eat them. :D

lol, so now its the seeds?

lol, the seeds are the pomogrante!! its full of them. u jus peel it then take out the seeds and eatt hem. it kinda takes a while to take them out, but their great once their in ur mouth!! :D

I just take out everything in the pomegranet and eat it. Te flesh part surrounds the seeds. I just take a hold full and eat them with the seeds.

well it's spelled "pomegranate"...so wouldnt it be pronounced POM-EH-GRAN-ATE(its not pronounced as "ate" though its "Eht")....I know how to say it but its hard trying to show other people...lol