Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gowf

shallow tan look,--is this nomal for people using BP2.5%

I'm using BP 2.5% twice a day for a week already,and using moisturizer(Dry Skin relief with 5% urea) .

the redness or pain or dryness is gone now,which is so good.

but I noticed my face become a little tan look , Is everybody using BP will like this?

I think it's not a serious thing,

but BP works very good on my pimples,I'm so happy with that.

My neck turned red and itch today,I hope this will be fine soon,because I really want to stay with BP to heal my pimple.

those little wrinkles are typically just overdry skin. Make sure you're cleanser is mild, and you might consider trialing another moisturizer if the one you are currently using is not working well.

those little wrinkles are typicall just overdry skin. Make sure you're cleanser is mild, and you might consider trialing another moisturizer if the one you are currently using is not working well.

You are right!,Thanks for reply.

I used more moisturizer and my skin feel bettel with the wrinkle now,but still black,I'll post pic. later,

those little wrinkles are typicall just overdry skin. Make sure you're cleanser is mild, and you might consider trialing another moisturizer if the one you are currently using is not working well.

I used more moisturizer and my skin feel bettel with the wrinkle now,but still black,I'll post pic. later,

Being black might be good caz mayb it can help to hide ur red marks and make them less noticeable lol..

Being black might be good caz mayb it can help to hide ur red marks and make them less noticeable lol..

:( unfortunately I dunt have much red much,I have shallow icepick, :rolleyes: and It's not uniform,just black here and there :wacko:

I guess I missed the black part.

Are you a person with dark skin? I cannot imagine the bp causing someone's skin to turn black. Are you referring to a tan look?

If your skin is turning black, that is just wrong, stop using it.

I guess I missed the black part.

Are you a person with dark skin? I cannot imagine the bp causing someone's skin to turn black. Are you referring to a tan look?

If your skin is turning black, that is just wrong, stop using it.

Hi,Thanks for reply.

I'm an asian with shallow yellow skin.

the black park I metioned is like a tan look,you were right,It's alright and better today,

however,my neck turned red and itch today.

I appied BP on my chin maybe touched my neck. maybe neck is more sensitive than face.maybe that's the reason I got itch on my neck.

Guest quack

The reason I stopped using bp was because of this very reason. My face became four shades darker than my neck. It was weird. I put on moisturizer, sunscreen and yet, my face was so freakin dark.

i personally liked the fact that it makes my face look darker. i feel it hides alot of the imperfections.

thanks for those replys, I'm better these days, since the dark/intch last for 3days on my face and 4-5more days on my neck. I've stoped minocycline for 2 weeks, I'm worry about the coming back of acne. I got some red small spots ,but I'll try to kill them with BP2.5%. good luck on me

damn i lost count but i think it has been 4 days now since i started using Dan's bp and today i noticed my face is a lot darker than my body now. It seems a bit red all day. It might be the cold wind or the sun yesterday but im going to continue using dan's bp for another week and see what happen :think:

damn i lost count but i think it has been 4 days now since i started using Dan's bp and today i noticed my face is a lot darker than my body now. It seems a bit red all day. It might be the cold wind or the sun yesterday but im going to continue using dan's bp for another week and see what happen :think:

Yah, i kind of noticed the same thing.. If i hold my arm up to my face for example, they are not even close to the same color hah.. I tried going tanning - feeling like a tool - but that just made my face even more dark, and hardly changed the rest of my body. I try to use a lot of moisturizer as that helps with the redness, but now my face looks something like an oil slick. Damned if ya do, damned it ya don't.

i use nutrogena oil free for combanation skin and it work AWSAOME there is no SPF in it but you do not look oily like th only wiht SPF in it. the combanation skin one gives you a mat look and even at the end of the day your skin still look clean and fresh. mine would look oilily sometimes but not any more. you could add SPF afterwards.