Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NMcRae

bacne accutaine, anyone going on it soon?

I'm about to go on accutaine for my badass bacne. wondering if anyone is going on it soon too, so we could compare results and shit as we go.

I'm about to go on accutaine for my badass bacne. wondering if anyone is going on it soon too, so we could compare results and shit as we go.

yea bro im goin to the dermatologist in 7 days for my acne on my back and chest hell put me on accutane

I am taking it for bacne. Results are pretty good so far after a month. It does it's job though i suffered a major ass breakout on my back the first few days that I took accutane. The bacne got actually worse. My back is great apart from 2 small cystic pussy lesions that are steadily going down with time. Other than that my back in comparision ranged from looking like a pizza back to just plain red scarred marks which I am happy with.

Accutane is one hell of a powerful drug that may get you down sometimes but it is does its job so far from what I have seen with me though I am sceptical with medicines.

Good luck man :)

Just started accutane yesterday for bacne!! Presribed me 20mg a day for the first 30 days. The second month and on will be 40 mg a day. Said they will usually start you out on 20mg because they have seen that jumping right to 40mg ed can cause the acne to flare up worse(if that's possible). Have never had acne on face and I'm hoping I don't start to break out there after going on accutane. I'll keep ya posted....