Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
truthseeker

Dermabrasion/Dermaplaning in Seattle area

Does anyone know of an expert physician that does dermabrasion/dermaplaning in the Seattle area? Should I consult with a plastic/cosmetic surgeon or a dermatologist? How about the University of Washington Medical Center - do they have good dermatology/cosmetic doctors that can perform dermabrasion? I have shadowing skin due to a variety of icepick, box and rolling scars. Should I look into dermabrasion because I'm a fair/light-olive skinned Caucasian? Thank you for your advice.

This is a very risky procedure. You should not limit yourself to Seattle or any one region when dealing with your face, or ANY other major surgical procedure for that matter. There's no turning back so shoot for the best. Also, try to get punch elevation/punch floats for your ice pick scars a few weeks prior to dermabrasion.

Does anyone know of an expert physician that does dermabrasion/dermaplaning in the Seattle area? Should I consult with a plastic/cosmetic surgeon or a dermatologist? How about the University of Washington Medical Center - do they have good dermatology/cosmetic doctors that can perform dermabrasion? I have shadowing skin due to a variety of icepick, box and rolling scars. Should I look into dermabrasion because I'm a fair/light-olive skinned Caucasian? Thank you for your advice.

Thanks Aston. Who are the best docs in the nation that patients have reported high satisfaction with?

For dermabrasion, Dr. Yarborough

The icepicks you have should be punched first and also any deep scars should be excised or else you won't get your money's worth out of the dermabrasion. You might want to search for the dermabrasion thread and see what complications you might see too.

Yep, Dr. Yarborough is considered (by his peers) to be the best for dermabrasion. Same with re: to punch elevation/floats. Give him a call, 504-897-5899. He's in New Orleans.

Thanks Aston. Who are the best docs in the nation that patients have reported high satisfaction with?

Thanks Kanmi. What about TCA Cross doctors?

I don't know any doctors who specialize in TCA cross, sorry. I know a few who do it, but they're in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas haha. I don't think there is much to worry about with TCA cross. It doesn't seem like something that can be messed up easilly if the majority of people on this board are doing it by themselves at home.

I don't know any doctors who specialize in TCA cross, sorry. I know a few who do it, but they're in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas haha. I don't think there is much to worry about with TCA cross. It doesn't seem like something that can be messed up easilly if the majority of people on this board are doing it by themselves at home.

Kanmi,

Who does TCA Cross in DFW?

Kanmi,

Who does TCA Cross in DFW?

Ah, I thought Alkek did but when I went back to get my pamphlet, it says TCA peels. Bah. But there is one lady .. my own dermatologist James Bond was telling me about her. She's in Arlington, actually. He said she does TCA cross. But I forgot her name. I'll have to ask him about it next time I see him. I plan on going to see him soon because I know he does fraxel and I want to get some estimates for that :D