Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yesac

How has acne changed you?

I remember back when i was clear i was considered one of the popular kids, i had a lot of friends, and everyone thought i was absolutly hilarious... then i started to get acne, i became depressed and way less funny, and lost all of my good friends.. Slowly im regaining confidence in myself, but i dont think ill ever be the funny guy i use to be due to the pain i've been put through, not just from acne but my alcoholic parents and other things. I know i've definatly became a more caring and considerate person, but i've lost the side of me that knew how to have fun, especially around girls. i wonder if one day ill ever be able to be the guy i use to be..

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I'm shy-er I guess. The major change in my personality wasn't acne related, acne just added a little bit to it.

I have more sympathetic for the shy, the lonely, the acne-proned... everyone. Acne's made me sensitive to my surroundings and the people in it.

I have more sympathetic for the shy, the lonely, the acne-proned... everyone. Acne's made me sensitive to my surroundings and the people in it.

Acne has actually made me more popular, and now I get a lot more dates too.

:naughty:

it has made me a very ugly person inside out,but as years pass,it is starting to make me feel beautiful inside out.because it has made me learnt lots of things,despite its tremendous power to destroy me.

Acne, although I don't have it TOO bad, has been a total downer on my life. It would be on my mind constantly. It still is, but I think it's slowly going down thanks to Clearasil Ultra Vanishing. Plauging every part of my life which involves other people. Always there on the backburner, always envious of clear-skinned and beautiful people.

However, although acne has put me through a lot of inner pain, I think it has made me a better person. I judge less on looks now (still working on that) and I think perhaps it have just made me more understanding of people and how looks are something that you are BORN WITH, and acne is something that HAPPENS TO A PERSON, it's not their fault.

I guess I'm a better person because of it, althought it still sucks.

I remember back when i was clear i was considered one of the popular kids, i had a lot of friends, and everyone thought i was absolutly hilarious... then i started to get acne, i became depressed and way less funny, and lost all of my good friends.. Slowly im regaining confidence in myself, but i dont think ill ever be the funny guy i use to be due to the pain i've been put through, not just from acne but my alcoholic parents and other things. I know i've definatly became a more caring and considerate person, but i've lost the side of me that knew how to have fun, especially around girls. i wonder if one day ill ever be able to be the guy i use to be..

i was to im once the rest of this acne is gone which im about 80% clear it will be back to normal

i was to im once the rest of this acne is gone which im about 80% clear it will be back to normal

wELL, AT ITS WORST I WAS GETTING CYSTS EVERYWERE ON ME, FROM IN BETWEEN MY EYES TO INSIDE MY ASSHOLE (OR MAYBE THAT WAS JUST A GENITAL WART)

sO YOU CAN IMAGINE IT DESTROYED MY EDUCATION, MY SOCIAL LIFE, MY SEX LIVE, ECT. ECT. ECT.

i THINK WE ARE MUTANTS AND WE SHOULD ALL DIE.

Guest · Jake ·

Me too. That's the good thing about acne. You don't take life for granted so much.

Me too. That's the good thing about acne. You don't take life for granted so much.

Acne made me "shy". It made me "antisocial". It made me "in need of help".