Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was looking at myself in the mirror.... to check for new acne... and I noticed something on my chin-- a bump..

It is pimpley-red.... and it just looks like a bump to me...

It's blunt and its radius is about... 1.5cm

What is this thing!?!?!? :\

A pic would be the best way to get a legitamate answer. It's moments like these where digicams are most useful.

definately a picture would help out..

but from what you're saying it sounds like a cyst... :think:

u mean diameter!! lol.

yeh looks like a cyst. i hate those, painful as fuck and u cnt do anything with them... :(

i get them, so they are cysts are they?

u mean diameter!! lol.

yeh looks like a cyst. i hate those, painful as fuck and u cnt do anything with them... :(

Yeah.. sorry.. diameter. :P

So wait, does this mean, I'm going to scar? :shock:

If I were you I would pop it. I've always been better off popping my cysts that just leaving them. If you leave them they just scar and hurt like hell for weeks. What you do is clean a really thin, sharp pin with alcohol and stab the cyst in the center aka core. Give it a monster squeeze with your fingernails around the circumference, making sure to be as wide around the cyst as possible. If you're too near the top, you might just push it farther into your skin. Remember, if you're going to pop it, you have to do it until the job is done. Don't half pop it or that'll just get you nowhere. If you do manage to pop it tho, ice it for at least 15 minutes to prevent inflammation. Then go celebarate because you just saved yourself weeks of intense pain! Good Luck!!!!!!!! w00t

If I were you I would pop it. I've always been better off popping my cysts that just leaving them. If you leave them they just scar and hurt like hell for weeks. What you do is clean a really thin, sharp pin with alcohol and stab the cyst in the center aka core. Give it a monster squeeze with your fingernails around the circumference, making sure to be as wide around the cyst as possible. If you're too near the top, you might just push it farther into your skin. Remember, if you're going to pop it, you have to do it until the job is done. Don't half pop it or that'll just get you nowhere. If you do manage to pop it tho, ice it for at least 15 minutes to prevent inflammation. Then go celebarate because you just saved yourself weeks of intense pain! Good Luck!!!!!!!! w00t

the only way i can get rid of them in no time is to pop them, it hurts like hell but then its gone in a week instead of a month

the only way i can get rid of them in no time is to pop them, it hurts like hell but then its gone in a week instead of a month

Yeah I don't know why everybody is so scared of popping. If you do it right it's better to get the infection out that let it festure under your skin with a big glob of oil. You won't scar if you do it right.

Actually the funny thing is.. mine has already mostly shrank. :|

Like.. I looked at it this morning... it's almost gone! (I've had one in the center of my chin before-- but it was there for ages..... didn't scar by the looks of it however, since I have hair growing out of where it used to be:D)