Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

face looks greasy

does anyone else hate the way their face looks after they apply moisturizer? it looks so greasy and gross...it looks unnatural. it looks much better without the moisturizer

am i the only one with this problem? i'm using cetaphil daily facial moisturizer with spf 15.....

Try using Doves Day Lotion with SPF 15. Use it, rub it in all the way, and dab with a towel or tissue afterwards.

does anyone else hate the way their face looks after they apply moisturizer? it looks so greasy and gross...it looks unnatural. it looks much better without the moisturizer

am i the only one with this problem? i'm using cetaphil daily facial moisturizer with spf 15.....

The same thing happens to me. I have started using a load of BP and moisturiser at night before I go to bed and in the morning before I go out I just apply a small amount of BP to the worst areas and only a small amount of moisturiser so it doesn't look too oily. It seems to be working OK for me anyway

:dance:

does anyone else hate the way their face looks after they apply moisturizer?

**Raises hand**

I'd much rather go out with dry skin (feel nice :)) but I've been told many times that moisturizing is important. :P