Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SugarJen

Seasonal changes?

i was just wondering, because my face seems to be TERRIBLEEEEEEEEEEE during the winter, ok during the spring, great during the summer, and bad in the fall.

Anyway else notice changes?

I come close to 100% clear during the Summer...

During the Winter (i.e. right now), it's terrible. Starts around mid-October and gets progressively worse until about mid-May, early-June. At the end of every summer I pray that maybe, xMAYBEx the next Winter will be different, but it never is. The highs and lows are just crushing.

I hardly get zits during the summer but the winter time is a different story. I break out so bad in the winter :( Must be from my heat radiator that's tormenting my skin :doubt:

my face is pretty clear in the summer mainly because im not as stressed out and my face is always cleaner becasue im in the water so much in all the other seasons my face is horable and winter is def. the worst

I come close to 100% clear during the Summer...

During the Winter (i.e. right now), it's terrible. Starts around mid-October and gets progressively worse until about mid-May, early-June. At the end of every summer I pray that maybe, xMAYBEx the next Winter will be different, but it never is. The highs and lows are just crushing.

Wow! I get exactly the same thing!! I thought i was just me....

I tend to stay clear most of the spring and summer, but around late october, the dang cysts start popping up monthly....I just don't get it....

I usually break out pretty bad from early May to late November. Once it gets cold, my skin calms down. I don't know what it is about the summer, but m skin goes nuts from the heat and humidity.

same way here..

My skin gets worse in the winter... I live in arizona and I NOTICE IT big time. Ive lived out east as well so the winter and my skin dont mix