Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive noticed that some of you use neosporin, and i would like to know if you use it during the day, or at night.. i have some at home and last night i put some on my chin since its a bit dry there and it worked pretty good. now im thinking of putting some on my face for the night. (my acne is mild by the way)

I dont know..what do you guys think? :think:

I use it as a spot treatment on acne at night before I go to bed..and it kills it very fast...I've seen results as fast as 2 days.

I don't recommend applying it all over the face btw...especially on clear areas.

hmmmm. this is really interesting. i think i may get some neosporin. is this to spot treat? or do you have to pop it first and THEN use the neosporin. what i mean is....is it good for clearing the pimple or clearing the scar?

I've used Neosporin as a spot treatment and all over my face and didn't have any type of reaction or breakout from it. That might be just me, I have a mild case of acne so that may have something to do with it too, I dont know. I dont use it every night, maybe once a week or when and if I get a breakout due to 'that time of the month' or stress or something.