Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bri

SCULPTRA a new filler

Has anyone tried Sculptra? It's a new wrinkle filler that they are also using in scars to fill as well as promote new growth within the scar, so you don't have to keep injecting every 3 months or so like you would with restylne--mispelled i think. Anyway, just wondering. I'd like to know how much it costs too.

bri

Has anyone tried Sculptra? It's a new wrinkle filler that they are also using in scars to fill as well as promote new growth within the scar, so you don't have to keep injecting every 3 months or so like you would with restylne--mispelled i think. Anyway, just wondering. I'd like to know how much it costs too.

bri

As far as I know, this product is only approved for HIV usage to fill in the gaunt areas caused by certain medications. Some doctors are injecting it anyway, and a friend had it done for cosmetic purposes and initially saw some improvement but also developed specific new sagging areas. It cost over $1,000 initially and the doctor keeps wanting to do touch ups for over $600 each. It's supposed to be a gradual change but she feels it hasn't been all that terrific.