Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
olivetree

Don't like the smell of the new gel.

I haven't had any problems with redness or whatever. The new gel seems to work just as well as the old BP, but the one thing that gets to me is that the new gel has an annoying smell.

Guest Poker-Butt

what smell? lol... doesnt really smell like anything but a product ... :rolleyes: anyway

i have not really noticed the smell, but if your talking about bad smells you should try 101E it stinks!!!!

i have not really noticed the smell, but if your talking about bad smells you should try 101E it stinks!!!!

I thought it smelt rough, not as bad now im used to it.

The old BP had a very refreshing subtle smell, but the new one just reeks. I think what bothers me about it is that the smell doesn't go away even after the gel has dried. It's a good thing I only wear it at night.

I do want to add though that I actually like the consistency of the new gel better than the old one. It goes on more smoothly, which makes the moisturizer go on more smoothly as well. But the smell is enough to make me wish I could go back to the old BP.

The old BP had a very refreshing subtle smell, but the new one just reeks. I think what bothers me about it is that the smell doesn't go away even after the gel has dried. It's a good thing I only wear it at night.

I do want to add though that I actually like the consistency of the new gel better than the old one. It goes on more smoothly, which makes the moisturizer go on more smoothly as well. But the smell is enough to make me wish I could go back to the old BP.

yea the gel reeks but the smell goes away after it dried and i applied my moisturizer.