Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i woke up today with scabs al over my face and is so bad im so wottied. my derm isnt there and looks like i am wearing a mask of scabs. i could seriouslt cry it looks that bad. iv been putting aloe vera on. has anyone been burnt like this cause it was the second hottest day in 60 years. 45 degrees and got absolutly fried plz help. will all mark go its very thick scab all over my nose cheeks and other parts of my skin

also my derm isnt there so i cant ask him

ok on my nose it looks like i fell over and have black scabs on it. then around my cheeks i have little dots of scabs. i have little bubbles. it really looks worse than im describing. before i got these scabs a green puss was coming out of my nose. iv looked through 2nd and 3rd degree burns and 3rd degree looks similar to mine as i was in 45 degree heat all day. my derm isnt there what should i do . i dont normally worry bout things bu im worrying so much

ok on my nose it looks like i fell over and have black scabs on it. then around my cheeks i have little dots of scabs. i have little bubbles. it really looks worse than im describing. before i got these scabs a green puss was coming out of my nose. iv looked through 2nd and 3rd degree burns and 3rd degree looks similar to mine as i was in 45 degree heat all day. my derm isnt there what should i do . i dont normally worry bout things bu im worrying so much

Call your doctors (primary or Derms) regular phone #.. he/she should have an answering service who will contact the doctor for you...then your doc will call you back ASAP.

OR....

Call your local Hospitals emergency room. Tell them your situation and they will advise you on what to do...there is no charge to talk to someone there, and they are usually very helpful.

went down to emergency they said we cant do anything. they didnt even tell me how to treat it except vitamin e gell. is that all there is in the world. does it actually work as im using aloe vera cut of the plant. it was the 2nd hottest day ever in australia ( 45 degrees) . I was drunk and swiming in a pool. i did not realize how hot it was and my sunscreen wasnt water resistent. happy new year to my skin

Drinking alcohol and swimming in a pool when its 113 degrees Fahrenheit is a very bad idea while on accutane. A lesson to be learnt for all.

There are these vitamin e liquid capsules that you can get over the counter. In highschool, I got burnt in a tanning bed so bad, that it sent me into shock. My skin almost bonded with my clothes. I'm not kidding. It was unbelievable. I broke open the capsules and spread it all over my body. I was SIGNIFICANTLY better in the morning. Vitamin E works. It heals.

p.s. i <3 sunscreen

I would contact the derm or plastic surgery. I would be concerned about infection and perment scarring. There are prescription creams and treatment that will help prevent/diminish perment scars. With burns, infection is a huge concern you probably need an antibiotic to prevent this. Get to a doctor right away.

mabe i described it worse i got a couple of blisters that are small. its mainly on my nose which iv posted up some pics. my derm is on anual leave and my gp was not in today. its been 4 days and i havnt seen a doctor yet and im getting pissed of that no doctors will help.

if you can look at the pics tell me if its that bad. id like to know if thats a serious burn on my nose

i put the sunscreen my derm gave me and it wasnt water resistent. didnt realize