Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelic_zz

FRUSTRATED!!

hi! Ive been reading everyone posts for the past couple of weeks and just wanted to add my own experience thus far. Ive been on the regimen for almost a month (in 3 days) and have noticed a general improvement in the appearance of my skin.. (pores are less noticeable) but my breakouts KEEP COMING BACK! its so damn frustrating.. I'll have a few days without any new pimples and then a couple will spring up again .. my skin is also really dry .. which isnt really noticeable once i moisturise.. But i just feel like i should be clear by now and I'm not .. it feels like my skin is a lost cause aahhhhhhhh sorry .. I just needed to vent alittle *cries while soft violin music plays in background* :boohoo:

It can be frustrating. Not everything works the same for everyone. So, this may or may not work for you. It took me a long time to find something that did FINALLY work for me, and I've stuck with it. What I use doesn't work for others. It's all trial and error and it sucks, I know. Give it some more time, there is no magic time limit. What may take someone else only 2 weeks to work, may take you 4 weeks or longer. I think a lot of people give up before it's time. It's hard to continue when you dont see results, but to know if something is working one must give it time.

I thought I should have been clear after a month as well and thought I was doomed when I wasn't. I got a lot of support at the time telling me that 1 month really is still early and that I should keep with it. My acne actually got worse during the first month on the Regimen. I've been on it for 3 months now though and I'm very happy with the results. I'm still getting a few pimples each week (sometimes every other week) but things are working. My skin even though it's not 100% clear has not been this nice in a long long time.

So, I probably won't be the only one to say it and this certainly isn't the first time I've offered this advice but... stick with it and play it by the book, the Regimen works. We are all different and that's why the Regimen takes time, but I do think it will work for most people.

Guest Pearsizzle

I feel like people are really confused. The regime isn't a miracle cure for acne. It's a miracle in the purpose of controlling your acne. If you're seeing an improvement, it's done it's job, and it will only get better. BP can causes breakouts in early stages, but it also gets rid of them quickly. Best of luck.

Thanks for the support guys.. logically speaking I know everything you've said is true.. but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about when you have one of those "why me" days.. I'll stick it out .. ive already done a month.. whats another 2 or 3 ..right! :)

Thanks for the support guys.. logically speaking I know everything you've said is true.. but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about when you have one of those "why me" days.. I'll stick it out .. ive already done a month.. whats another 2 or 3 ..right! :)

Yeah... no harm doing it one more mth.. maybe u will be surprised with the results.. Lucks to you :angel:

I feel like people are really confused. The regime isn't a miracle cure for acne. It's a miracle in the purpose of controlling your acne. If you're seeing an improvement, it's done it's job, and it will only get better. BP can causes breakouts in early stages, but it also gets rid of them quickly. Best of luck.

why would you spend months using BP when you could use accutane..

Because many people don't have severe enough acne to be prescribed Accutane. Also, Accutane has some very serious side-effects that can be permanent.