Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using BP Gel for the past 3 months with a moisteriser. I apply the moisteriser in the morning and BP Gel at night. For the past week my skin has been really dry, no matter how much moisteriser i put on it, it doesn't seem to do anything.

Anyone got idea why?

Cheers, Lee.

Because it's winter or at least where I am. Cold, dry weather has a lot to do with dry skin. Do you exfoliate? That could help, and apply the moisturizer more often. You dont have to moisturize morning and night only, when your skin is feeling dry, add some moisturizer. Sometimes I moisturize 4 times a day.

I use St. Ives right now. I did use the aspirin scrub but it started to make my face worse, so I stopped. Also, if you dont want to use a "creme" you can buy a cloth or glove that you can exfoliate with, and with that you just add water.

Oh yeah I used St. Ives once, me nanna gave it to me lol but once it finished i didn't bother buying it again if i remember right it works gd aye! which one u use?

So say i start using this St. Ives scrub should I stop using my Neutrogena Face Wash...they both seem Salicylic Acid based so i'm not sure. The Neutrogena one isn't exfoliating.

Cheers guys, Lee.

You know, I'm not sure. How often are you wanting to exfoliate? I only exfoliate twice a week, so you dont need to stop washing with that, unless you start to get really dry patches.