Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm 21 yrs old and i have alot of frown lines on my forehead, i was just wondering why do i have so many as i thought old people get those, and is there anyway of removing them.?

im 16 and have a frown line on my forehead.. i used to have about 3 but 2 of them pretty much went away when i stopped frowning as much.. i see a lot of people my age with frown lines on their forehead.. especially guys.. the only way they will get smaller is if you stop frowning as much.. nothing except maybe botox could get rid of them.. but just try frowning less and you may find that they almost dissapear.

Could be a vitamin C deficiency (particularly if you smoke). Try daily 500 mg vitamin C with bioflavonoids. It sounds stupid but it ups the collagen production rate.

If that fails try AHA creams for a while.

If that fails: Botox.

I got those when i used bp gel on my forehead but after I stopped using it the lines went away... are you using any acne products on your forehead?

I know its not the stuff i'm using on my face, as they was there before i ever started putting anything on my face like that.