Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i wanted to ask if i should get on proactive i have mild skin and a while back while i was on a proactive knock off acne-free it really... imrpoved my skin tone and acne , the "How Proactive Works" thing on the site made sense to me , eh i dnno just wanted to ask who Had success on proactive i know a few that works for them

Guest · Jake ·

Proactiv is great for mild acne. I don't think it's good for moderate though.

Doing the regi is a lot cheaper then Proactiv and both use BP as the main anti-acne ingredient and you can choose what type of soap, moist and BP agent you want. I'm sure Proactiv works because it seems to have a lot of attention, GL with whatever you decide.

I used proactiv for probably about 2 years. For some reason out of those only the actual proactiv worked, not the generic stuff they have at Walmart. But after awhile it stopped working for me, probably because my acne was worsening. I would use it if you have mild acne, it works pretty well as long as you stick with it.