Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey girls! I thought I would share this tip for anyone who doesnt know what it is. When you line your upper lashline, people can always tell if you are wearing eyeliner when you close your eyes or if you do not line close enough to your lashline. Tightlining is a way to line your eyes so that noone can tell you are wearing eyeliner and it gives you the illusion of having fuller, thicker lashes. For a lenghty explanation on how to do this, check out this site: http://www.makeupalley.com/links/out.asp?l...3D6999%26vr%3D1

Happy New Year!

Guest funkychicken

errrrrrrrrrrm I cant see any difference in the pictures.

Sorry ;/

hmm..maybe you need glasses. There is an obvious but subtle difference. The liner she used was light, and you can get a more dramatic effect by using a darker liner. The point of tightlining is to add definition to the lashline without looking like you are wearing something. Hope that helps

Guest Fearless*Bunny

errrrrrrrrrrm I cant see any difference in the pictures.

Sorry ;/

I don't see it either, and I'm wearing my glasses.

i've tried this before and i did like the results, but after a couple of weeks i developed a stye. i know that they say not to use a liquid liner to do this, because they can harbor more bacteria.. i used a softened pencil and was really careful, so i don't know why i had problems...

I have been using this technique for YEARS...geez, Im AMAZED this is something new. Sometimes, I use the same technique on my lower lids as well.

I cant see the difference in those pictures either..and I am wearing glasses AND contacts... :cool: lol

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Maybe it's the pictures that don't illustrate it well then?

The girl in the picture is wearing a light green eyeliner to bring out her green eyes, so its very subtle. I use brown or black eyeliner and its more dramtic, but natural. It just looks like you have thick lashes thats all. Your not supposed to be lining on the membrane, just in the spaces in between the lashes. If you have sensitve eyes, I wouldnt reccomend it because you can develop styes. But my eyes are fine, I use Mac fluidline and a thin flat (not angled) brush and I just lift my lid up and wigggle the brush in between those lashes along my lashline.