Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I think that:

1) It makes a person more & very sensitive

2) It destroys vanity

3) You don't continue believing that you're the most beautiful person, a.k.a you got down to earth; to reality

Come on :) We hate acne because visually it looks bad :)

So, for once, let's see how much acne has changed us for the better :)

Exactly!

That's what we need to do in order for ourselves to control our own lives, not acne!

It's such a pity acne destroys self-esteem, and has such a high taboo, as if someone with acne has something wrong. I did this mistake a lot of times, and I won't do it again.

We need to fight mentally against acne, and not let it win over us.

Exactly!

That's what we need to do in order for ourselves to control our own lives, not acne!

It's such a pity acne destroys self-esteem, and has such a high taboo, as if someone with acne has something wrong. I did this mistake a lot of times, and I won't do it again.

We need to fight mentally against acne, and not let it win over us.

I know what you mean, but it is a lot easier said than done. Especially when you've been in that frame of mind for so long. For new year, Ive promised myself I will try to forget about it and get on with my life.

Hmm hopefully.

Yeah, I know...

It's nearly a year since I first started taking pills. Last year, I knew nothing about acne. I thought that with those pills, my face would become redless and spotless. I didn't even know that scars and redmarks existed, so you can imagine when I discovered the harsh reality!

No..

I was on pills called Decutan. They worked really brillant, as I have nothing now but small spots, which are my fault since I'm a bit careless and don't wash my face daily :D However, it left some redmarks, which BP managed to reduce. However, I have now poor skin, my face easily gets red, and I've stopped everything. I use Duac for certain areas regularly but.

i think it made me a better person in that i

became more considerate of other peoples feelings

and a bunch of other stuff like that...

1) A good reason to stay inside and 'pamper' yourself with a bubble bath

2) A wonderful excuse to buy loads of 'bath&body products'

3) So you don't have to wear that awful looking dress that your aunt sent you that just happens to dip low in the front and show the back...

4) So you are more acceptable of other people with acne

5) To skip school by claiming you have the 'chicken pox'

I actually heard of a scientific study from the radio about how some studies show that people with persistent acne as a teen are less likely to develope cancer as an adult . . . go figure lol

hasnt changed me for the better.. ive spent my whole childhood being tortured and picked on. and ive never had any self confidence. to develop into a beutiful swan would be terrific.