Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eliz

accutane -- so discouraged

1 month into accutane... 1 month of clear skin... and then... BAM! Cyst on New Years Eve! Right on my chin and HUGE. I don't think I've been this discouraged, even pre-accutane when I kept breaking out. Please, someone remind me that there in a light at the end of the tunnel and that I won't feel like this for much longer!

1 month into accutane... 1 month of clear skin... and then... BAM! Cyst on New Years Eve! Right on my chin and HUGE. I don't think I've been this discouraged, even pre-accutane when I kept breaking out. Please, someone remind me that there in a light at the end of the tunnel and that I won't feel like this for much longer!

You have ONE cyst after a month of Tane. You should be thanking your lucky stars mate that it has clearly kicked in well. Think of all the other people who have tons of them and have been on tane for over 3 months or so. You're lucky so no offence, but don't be stupid in worrying about ONE cyst!