Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
speciaLBlend

what do you want to be when you grow up?

just wondering if u guys are passionate about a job OR what you want to do when you grow up

i just want a simple life, hopefully move to laguna beach or somewhere nice and live there with my loverr :D

we all have dreams right? whats urs?

Guest · Jake ·

I'm not going to be anything special. Just blue collar.

I want to be an english teacher in Japan. I want to fix the scars on my face, and one day get married and live somewhere near the ocean.

just wondering if u guys are passionate about a job OR what you want to do when you grow up

i just want a simple life, hopefully move to laguna beach or somewhere nice and live there with my loverr :D

i want to be a docotr when im older, but after having acne and all that i thought im quite interested in being a dermatlogist because i WILL be the first one who actually cares about the patient (because i have been through acne) and offer treatments beside antibiotics and all that rubbish that barely works!!

What do you think??

i want to be a docotr when im older, but after having acne and all that i thought im quite interested in being a dermatlogist because i WILL be the first one who actually cares about the patient (because i have been through acne) and offer treatments beside antibiotics and all that rubbish that barely works!!

What do you think??

I definitely considered doing that but you have to go to school for too long and I don't want to have to invest so much money in my own practice, etc. The actual idea is wonderful. I also thought about in terms of pharmacy, searching for the acne cure that is not a bunch of marketing ploys.

now that im much older Im in a rut .........I found out the thing I raelly wanted to do isn't possible.........but tim'es running out........i originally wanted to work in a zoo lol

now that im much older Im in a rut .........I found out the thing I raelly wanted to do isn't possible.........but tim'es running out........i originally wanted to work in a zoo lol

interesting. why cant u do that now?

interesting. why cant u do that now?

Financially I can't afford it........plus im getting up there in age now .......so i have to kinda make a detour on my dream........and try to do something else

can u not be the zoo manager??

I never did think of that........hmm possibly good call matt

Veterinarian. :D

I used to watch the animal planet and they followed pre vet students in england or scotland.......but they mostly dealt with horses and larger animals but looked like hard work .......theye didn't get much sleep either

good luck if you do do that

I am hoping to be a nurse. I have all the qualifications I need, but they take priority to those with more than what ive got- so Im staying on at high school to (hopefully) get more grades so I have a good chance of getting in.