Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guy20uk

Just cut open my Accutane pill....

Just wondering if my accutane is normal, as one of my pills was really soft and spongy. I cut it open and there was orange gooey stuff inside. Tried cutting open another normal pill and this orange liquid was also inside. Is everyones accutane got liquid in it?? I presumed it would be a powder substance. please someone cut a accutane pill and let me know lol..

guy

Just wondering if my accutane is normal, as one of my pills was really soft and spongy. I cut it open and there was orange gooey stuff inside. Tried cutting open another normal pill and this orange liquid was also inside. Is everyones accutane got liquid in it?? I presumed it would be a powder substance. please someone cut a accutane pill and let me know lol..

guy

Hi mate,

It's pefectly normal. I have brand name Roaccutane and have just cut one open - damn they stink! See link to download photo for extra proof, nasty orange goo - nice! All is fine bud. ;)

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D24VGX...GT3I8B6Z9UIJ74J

You still self-dosing pal? How are your results?

going really well i suppose, never been happier really, my acne has improved like 70%

you should have checked out my daily log in the tane log section

think its been taken off the boards though now, cos i was selftaning i think

anyways thank you, my mind is at ease about the goo

guy

going really well i suppose, never been happier really, my acne has improved like 70%

you should have checked out my daily log in the tane log section

think its been taken off the boards though now, cos i was selftaning i think

anyways thank you, my mind is at ease about the goo

guy

Why would moderators delete your log if you were self-taning - that's just not fair. It's your OWN PERSONAL Regimen and you have a right to express it regardless of the political and medical boundaries and get in the way of self-dosing!

How much have you been taking anyway each week mate and how was your acne before? (Can you PM me a link to where you purchase it from too please) ;)

Why would moderators delete your log if you were self-taning - that's just not fair.

Just a guess, but i'd say because in these litigious times, leaving information about how to self-medicate with a prescription drug on the site can be interpreted as condoning that practice. That leaves Dan wide open to hefty lawsuits when some idiot's pancreas shuts down from taking 150mg a day or some such.

Why would moderators delete your log if you were self-taning - that's just not fair.

Just a guess, but i'd say because in these litigious times, leaving information about how to self-medicate with a prescription drug on the site can be interpreted as condoning that practice. That leaves Dan wide open to hefty lawsuits when some idiot's pancreas shuts down from taking 150mg a day or some such.

Ha ha, god you make excitable and very true points! Yep, I see where you're coming from now. :clap:

I completely understand, I personally do not encourage anyone to self-tane.

There was a huge introduction on my log, explaining how and why Im doing what im doing. And tried to clearly state as much as possible the huge negative effects of what i was doing. It is amazing how much preperation I went through withthe self-taning (booked health checks for eg), so if anyone was going to do it, I would rather cut them the shit (and the expense) I went through and tell them to do it properly. and I feel shit sometimes cos i know ppl think ive cheated my way through tane the wrong way - but i think every doctor and derm is different, there just humans and how do we know their judgment is always the best one for emotional torture..? Like most of the things in life, I had to handle my own shit.

guy

I completely understand, I personally do not encourage anyone to self-tane.

There was a huge introduction on my log, explaining how and why Im doing what im doing. And tried to clearly state as much as possible the huge negative effects of what i was doing. It is amazing how much preperation I went through withthe self-taning (booked health checks for eg), so if anyone was going to do it, I would rather cut them the shit (and the expense) I went through and tell them to do it properly. and I feel shit sometimes cos i know ppl think ive cheated my way through tane the wrong way - but i think every doctor and derm is different, there just humans and how do we know their judgment is always the best one for emotional torture..? Like most of the things in life, I had to handle my own shit.

guy

hey guy20uk check your pm.

why would you cut open your accutane pill?? they are soo damn expensive. :D I won't be cutting my anytime soon, hehe. Glad to see that you are improving, Do u have any pictures guy20uk???

im on a final month of 80mg. maybe when im finished i may post up some pics.

To justify the goo thing - one of my tane pills was soggy and soft, I thought it was bad or out of date, and it was so squishy so I just decided to cut it lol. To my suprise there was orange goo in it - I was like wtf lol

Thanks for all support guys, ill keep in touch,

guy

hey, i cut open my pill i am on claravis 40mg a day. the 40mg pill i cut open had goo inside like u said, but sooo little goo that i am like wtf how can that be 40 mg. i mean less than half of the pill was filled with the goo.