Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dave sHrew

BP and sweating

Hi all,

To try and keep fit I often go out running and this causes me to sweat a lot, especially around my face. I've noticed that since being on the regime when I come back from a run a very red and saw red rash appears under my jaw line and my neck. I'm presuming it's my sweat reacting with the BP but I apply the BP to the rest of my face and not just under my jaw and luckily my face doesn't react at all. I'm just wondering if any one else experiences this and knows what it it? Other than this my regime experience so far has been 10/10!!! Thanks :clap:

:dance::dance:

btw... I'm using UK products:

pears soap, oxy on the spot and Eucerin moisturiser

my guess is that as the sweat is running down your face, it's dragging the bp with it onto your neck. Most people's neck skin is pretty sensitive.

Is there any way you can do The Regimen after your run? Like, do you run in the a.m., or p.m., maybe you can schedule your run and THEN do the Regimen, that way you don't sweat it all off.

my guess is that as the sweat is running down your face, it's dragging the bp with it onto your neck. Most people's neck skin is pretty sensitive.

Is there any way you can do The Regimen after your run? Like, do you run in the a.m., or p.m., maybe you can schedule your run and THEN do the Regimen, that way you don't sweat it all off.

Perhaps it is that my neck is just much more sensitive. I shave in the evening and apply lots of BP and moisturiser then. I would go running in the morning and only after I come back do I have a shower and apply BP. It's not a major problem because the redness subsides soon after I've showered but I was just wondering if it will always be like that when using BP or if it's likely stop the more I use it. Thanks for your help Brandy.

Yeah I think the neck, around the Adams apple, is sensitive for most of us. Mine gets flush/red too, especially after I work out.