Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fukcacne

liver flush

I have not done a liver flush, but I can tell you that bowel cleansing has helped me immensely. Bowel cleansing should be done prior to liver cleansing anyway, so that the gunk from the liver has a clear path to exit your body. See askshelley.com and look under the FAQs for lots of cleansing info (if you haven't already). I did a series of colonics and did not get one single zit while I was doing them. I'm now doing some other (cheaper) bowel cleansing, specifically the fiber shakes, triphala, along with a cleansing diet (see askshelley). Good luck to ya. Try not to get too overwhelmed by all the info...just take it one step at a time.

I did the Dr Hula Clark one on curezone.com, flushed-out roughly 100 stones, and it helped me enormously. I felt great, and my acne dissipated completely.

But after a while my problems returned.

I found out this was due to mercury poisoning courtesy of my amalgam fillings -- I realised this by doing a 2.5 day fast and seeing how water, contaminated by mercury (gotta love the uk water system), and occasionally fish, contaminated by mercury in the water, affected me -- badly, I was bed-ridden for a day after each experiment. Mercury poisoning not only affects the liver itself, but the brain functions that control the liver (noradrenaline alpha-1, if i recall). I am currently chelating my body of mercury, after replacing my fillings.

But this doesn't really matter as far as you're concerned. What matter is you realise the importance of the liver in detoxifying the body. If your liver is not working efficiently you will encounter problems. So anything that helps the liver, liver flushes for example, will help you as a whole.

Milk Thistle is also good for the liver.

Edit:

Just to reiterate what was said above, bowel clenses are enormously important as well. In fact, after one flush the stones did not come out, it was only after the enema that they came. Only then did I feel the benefits. Parasite clenses are suppose to be important also. They didn't do my any good though. However, I did eat a huge amount of organic pumpkin seeds and I seemed to defecate "white rice", which looks exactly like some examples on parasites on curezone. The native indians were suppose to eat a lot of pumpkin seeds for the same reason.

wtf, 100 stones... how old are you if I may ask? and how many fillings? i guess you have had them removed?

A hundred stones isn't that much. I've done over 30 flushes and have released thousands. They're not all huge (biggest one was 3cm)... many of them are very very small (sand-like almost). The amount you have is determined by your past diet and lifestyle. If you grew up eating almost entirely junk food like me, you can bet your liver/gallbladder is clogged.

Yup me too, first 15 years of my life I ate a lot of crap (Im 19 now). Damnit I should try this flushing... how did you do it?

And could you answer the question in topictitle? im very curious too :D

Alright, after doing a lot of reading i think i really need to do one of these. You guys said it helped with your acne, but did it help with any other health problems you might have had?

I have a few other problems that liver flushing was said to help with, so i'm really starting to think i need to do a liver flush and or whole body detox.

What methods did you use? Have you found any that don't require a week long fresh squeezed juice only diet?

I was 22 when I flushed out 100 stones (in three flushes). Now when I attempt them I hardly get any stones. My lifestyle was fairly healthy upto that point, now it's ultra-healthy.

I had three fillings, not a lot compared to others that I have talked to and are suffering from various uncureable illness and relate that to mercury poisoning. I had them replaced with "white" fillings. Since their replacement I've felt the best and worst I've ever felt. The mercury detoxification process takes a long time -- personally I'm guessing at a year, maybe 9 months. 'm doing various things to rid myself of mercury, mainly suppliments.

I also found out I had candida through doing the spit in a glass test. On finding this out I started aggressively attacking the candida through probiotics and garlic. This was a huge mistake as my candida was working as sponge for the mercury, and so I was killing it too fast and releasing copious amounts of mercury into my system -- in fact the probiotics are even said to methylate mercury, making matters worse. Needless to say after that I felt the worse I'd ever felt. It seems it's necessary to go slowely when killing candida. I'm currently just on the candida diet, and I've noticed white candida threads (basically shards of white stuff in my stool) so it's looking good.

Straight after my flushes I felt amazing, I had energy (I've always been quite lethargic), and my acne dissipated extrememly quickly. I felt happy, really happy. I don't know about other health benefits as the initial feelings only lasted about a day or so.

I did the liver flushes as follows (following the hula clarke receipe, i recommend doing some extra research. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, and would get more stones out if I did it right?)

1. The day before do not eat any food high in protein or fat. I'm normally quite lax as far as this goes. Sometimes I just forget.

2. The morning of the flush just eat fruit until 2pm.

3. At 2pm: Stop eating and drinking.

4. At 2pm: Mix 4 table spoons of epsom salts into 3 glasses of mineral water, all in a

bottle.

5. At 2pm: Squeese 4 ounces of grapefruit juice; mix with 4 ounces of extra virgin olive oil and a few drops of black walnut tinture (I had this from doing my parasite cleanse, I doubt it's that important, but you never know), again, all in a bottle.

6. At 6pm: Drink 3/4 of a glass of epsom salts (remember to shake the bottle!)

7. At 8pm: Same as above.

8. At 9.45: Try and go to the toilet (I often don't need to, but apparently it's important -- some people even suggest enemas). I then take 6 Arginine/ornithine amino acids, apparently they help you sleep, as your body will be quite active. Then I shake the bottle with extra virgin olive oil in, and down it, squeezing my nose to prevent me from smelling it. I sometimes drink a small amount of lemon juice inbetween gulps as it's quite foul. I puked two times and thus failed two times.

9. Sit-up in bed for 30 or so minutes, and then sleep.

10. At 6/8am: Drink the epsom salts as before.

11. At 8/10am: Same as above.

12. At: 10/12: Start eating fruit, then, later, progress onto fatty foods. You'll experience diarrha and you'll pass stones, light brown/yellow and green in my case.

The timings are important, perhaps due to the fact your body regenerates around that time. It works like this: your gall bladder fillings up as you're not eating any protein, your bowel inlarge due to the epsom salts and thus the stones'll pass through them, the extra virgin olive oil is a sudden burst of fat and thus the gall bladder empties itself, bringing all the stones with it.

I'm unsure of what the grapefruit does, I'm sure I read about it somewhere though. There is talk that the stones actually come from the liver as well.

This of this can be read on hula clarke receiple on curezone, but I thought I'd give my personal experience.

Good luck.

This is the recipe http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

Before I go into detail, it's ideal that you do a bowel cleanse prior to a liver flush. A sluggish bowel will not suffice when the liver and gallbladder dump toxins into the small intestine/colon. So do your research, and make sure you keep things moving!

Many things are optional in Hulda Clarks procedure. For instance she calls for HCL, Black Walnut Tincture, and Ornithine -- they are not mandatory. You can also modify the amount of Epsom salts. Some only take a 1/2 tablespoon 1 hour before, or even a teaspoon. The whole reason behind Epsom Salts is that they dilate the liver's bile ducts so stones can more freely, and as a laxative. If you don't want the laxative effect, don't take all four... or else your ass will be burning. You can also use orange juice in place of water to mask the taste when it comes time to drink the Epsom Salts.

You can also ignore the part where it says to not drink anything past 2pm. Drink water until 5 or so, so you don't get dehydrated. It's also a good idea to drink Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar 2 weeks prior to flushing to soften/break up stones. Malic Acid can also used, which you can buy at your health food store. Some other stone breakers are Gold Coin Grass, Chanca Piedra, or plain apple juice.

I usually do the alternative method where you drink two doses of the olive oil and grapefruit mixture -- that is one in the evening, and one in the morning. You get more stones out this way, but some people can't stomach two doses. I highly recommend getting some altoids, a candy cane, or peppermint tea to calm your stomach if you feel nauseas.

The day of the flush you are not supposed to eat any fat, but some of my best flushes were when I had an avocado for lunch, or cooked veggies with olive oil. So it's up to you... just don't overdo it. Oh, and make sure you eat light the day of the flush. This means no eggs, steak, chicken, etc... just steamed veggies/soups/whole grain cereals, and fruit.

Secondregeant - the grapefruit emulsifys (breaks up the olive oil into tiny droplets) so that the oil won't sit in the stomach for hours, and acts as a fast transport -- forcing the liver to produce a large amount of bile in a short period of time. One other thing... the recipe calls for 3/4 cup of grapefruit juice, but it's better to have a cup or more.

It's mandatory that you clean yourself out afterwards. You can actually cause more harm by skipping this step. You want to get all that toxic junk that is dumped into your colon out a.s.a.p. I always get a colonic in the evening... they're the way to go if you are very serious about doing this. Liver flushes are very powerful, and you shouldn't mess around with them if you aren't going to do them correctly.

I think I've covered a lot, so good luck to you all. Remember, if you're not willing to follow directions, then don't do it at all.

These so called "liver flushes" are nothing but a cheap 8th grade chemistry trick. You aren't flushing squat out of your gallbladder.

I did the Cleansing just today after 3 days of eating and 4th day break , i got all cleanse today , i didnt see anything special in my acne its still the same .. i hope something will happen later as it was my first cleanse.

You must be inbred. There are at least a dozen ways anyone with a brain could recognize that this whole idea is bull. Let's see, how about the absence of jaundice for starters? Yeah, funny thing about the biliary tract. It's got some pretty obvious symptoms coming along when it's blocked. Oh what else... I guess the circumstance that the "miracle" flushing ingrediants also happen to by coincidence create firm gel-like fat clusters in the gut when ingested. Hmm, oh and let's not forget the fact that there are many claims of gallstones of a size that would literally have to rip the biliary tract open to pass through. Oh and not to mention the fact that these "stones" don't even resemble true gallstones, which can be seen in just about any medical encyclopedia ever printed.

You seem to know a lot more about this flushing Melek. Could you tell how those "clusters", which come out after the flush, are formed then (is it because of the olive oil?)?

I dont know much about this... where did you get your information from? I would like to read more about it, but its mostly one-sided information (just the pro's)..

Oh, and what do you think of epsom salts then?

What is magnesium sulfate's most common use in organic chemisty?

The only answer you need is that it results in this product.

http://orgchem.colorado.edu/hndbksupport/d...ges/da3awet.jpg

That's what magnesium sulfate does. That's what it's for. That's why someone made up some bullshit story about a liver flush and got a bunch of suckers to do this moronic diet and is probably laughing his ass off every time he see's someone talking about how well it works online.

FYI, epsom salts are magnesium sulfate.

To clarify for the extremely slow. Magnesium Sulfate is a clumping, drying agent. It absorbs liquid (water, grapefruit juice, olive oil) and clumps into little "stones" in your stomach and intestines. The oil and grapefruit and whatever else you get told to eat impact the texture and color.

That's what magnesium sulfate does. That's what it's for. That's why someone made up some bullshit story about a liver flush and got a bunch of suckers to do this moronic diet and is probably laughing his ass off every time he see's someone talking about how well it works online.

To clarify for the extremely slow. Magnesium Sulfate is a clumping, drying agent. It absorbs liquid (water, grapefruit juice, olive oil) and clumps into little "stones" in your stomach and intestines. The oil and grapefruit and whatever else you get told to eat impact the texture and color.

If this is true, why then am I no longer getting as many stones out as I used to undertaking the same procedure? Also, if the Magnesium Sulfate merely bulks the ingredients together why were my stones sometimes green? I won't even mention how it doesn't seem to work for some people (surely it would as it's just a high school chemistry trick?!), and why I recieved so much energy (it was almost like the liver was being more productive than usual!) after my initial flushes.

Epsom salts may be a clumping agent, but they also help loosen-up the gut.

Not everyone uses Epsom salts for flushes. Shelley (www.askshelley.com) doesn't, and Julia Chang (www.sensiblehealth.com) doesn't, and they've both flushed and gotten out stones... and of course gotten rid of many symptoms.

You seem to know a lot more about this flushing Melek. Could you tell how those "clusters", which come out after the flush, are formed then (is it because of the olive oil?)?

I dont know much about this... where did you get your information from? I would like to read more about it, but its mostly one-sided information (just the pro's)..

Oh, and what do you think of epsom salts then?

Psst...their only "soap stones"

Honestly this has been debated VERY heatedly in the past and the only conclusion that I'm personally satisified with is that for those members that have been dedicated to this process, for some reason it DOES work!

Of course, admittedly if it's not due to removal of stones, we would like to know HOW it works so that it can be emulated in perhaps a safer fashion. So perhaps the stones form while removing gunk along our digestive tract. I honestly don't know, but then there's the pro-arguments for...parasites trapped in stones...parasites that would only be found in the liver. I guess it could start there trap the parasite and as it was released from a bile duct and runs down our gasterointestinal system it formed a ball-like shape (they are more like smooth pebbles or rocks) that helped to further cleanse our system. I don't know, but I wish we did have more than anecdotal evidence for this so we could find out it's true nature...

Say, how's your seaweed detox going? I'm not aware of all of it's functions, but it should be picking up any heavy metals you may have, such as mercury, in case you may be suffering from candida or a defect in your Vitamin A-Zinc pathway (converts vitamin A into natural accutane/13-cis retinoic acid).

Take Care

P.S. No I haven't forgotten about ya

Parasites in gallstones that would only be found in the liver? Are you even listening to yourself? What do you think the biliary tract is?

I skimmed Changs website and she recommends herbal suppliments that "increase energy flow". So basically, she's a moron.

Ask shelly DOES instruct the use of epsom salts.

Why are they green?... Are you serious? Why is shit sometimes green?

Why less stones? Why no noticable stones in some cases? Ever hear of variables? Time from consumption to expulsion, matter remaining in the gut, how long you spend looking at your turds to count the globs of undigested crap you've succeeded in making.

I'd tell you why you got so much energy too, but I might get in trouble because I believe calling someone a tool would be considered flaming.

I swear. The laws of a chemical's behavior be damned! Some schmuck with a website says that a chemical doesn't perform it's primary function for which it has been used for decades and instead magically forces a body part it doesn't ever come in contact with to flush itself. Science and reasoning are for suckers! Where did I put my tin-foil hat?

Parasites in gallstones that would only be found in the liver? Are you even listening to yourself? What do you think the biliary tract is?

I skimmed Changs website and she reccomends herbal suppliments that "increase energy flow". So basically, she's a moron.

Why are they green?... Are you serious? Why is shit sometimes green?

Why less stones? Why no noticable stones in some cases? Ever hear of variables? Time from consumption to expulsion, matter remaining in the gut, how long you spend looking at your turds to count the globs of undigested crap you've succeeded in making.

I'd tell you why you got so much energy too, but I might get in trouble because I believe calling someone a tool would be considered flaming.

Parasites have been found in liver stones according to some that have done the Liver Flush, which is a completely whacked procedure, and couldn't possibly be flushing actual liver stones, right.

Therefore, one's argument against the liver flush is that that these are stones that were formed outside of our liver and, if that's the case, shouldn't these people find parasites that are found in our intestines if they are NOT true liver stones.

Yet, since these are supposed to be liver stones, we would expect to find liver flukes, which has indeed been found in some of these ...liver soap stones or whatever you want to call them, instead.

Fill in the blank.

The biliary tracts empty into the blank, therefore logically any parasites that may be found in it's origin may also be found in the blank. Since this is the case, the people who claim to have found "liver parasites" in these stones are full of blank.

Fill in the blank.

The biliary tracts empty into the blank, therefore logically any parasites that may be found in it's origin may also be found in the blank. Since this is the case, the people who claim to have found "liver parasites" in these stones are full of blank.

See you do not pay enough attention. I've gotta go.

I skimmed Changs website and she recommends herbal suppliments that "increase energy flow". So basically, she's a moron.

Ohh... good argument!

I wouldn't call someone a moron who cured herself of several chronic diseases without the use of drugs or anything unnatural. Funny how results don't matter to many people. And just in case you didn't see this: "I have B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in chemistry and had worked for more than 6 years in the chemistry laboratory of a large hospital."

Huh? She mentions them and doesn't say that you can't use them, but she doesn't use them herself... and that would be why her liver flush procedure is titled "The Liver Flush Without Epsom Salts"!