Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahxx

picking on my back acne left these

i scratched off pimples on my back for yrs and now i have small white spots. they're not indented or elated, they're flat just like the rest of my skin, but white. im guessing that they're what healed skin looks like after it has been peeled? an esthetician (whom i dont trust) took a glimps of them when i went in there to buy something and told me that they're permanent and there's nothing that i can do about them. is this true?

i scratched off pimples on my back for yrs and now i have small white spots. they're not indented or elated, they're flat just like the rest of my skin, but white. im guessing that they're what healed skin looks like after it has been peeled? an esthetician (whom i dont trust) took a glimps of them when i went in there to buy something and told me that they're permanent and there's nothing that i can do about them. is this true?

I have those on my chest. After a pimple heals, it leaves a little white mark. It's annoying in the summer because I get tan and they stand out. Mine usually fade after about about six months to a year.

hmm..not all of my pimples leave a white mark after they heal..are we talking about the same white marks? i think it leaves a white mark if the skin has been peeled or i guess ripped? after it has been picked

i dont understand why i have them on my back and arms and none on my face