Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seanbertiger

Aspirin Mask - How to make it and does it really work?

Hi i've heard that aspirin mask can help you get rid of the red spots on your face. Is this true? Is there any harm from this mask? How can i make it? Right now i only have red spots on my face, no whiteheads, so i really want to get rid of them. But doesnt aspirin mask burn your face? Thanks for the help!

What I do is take around 4-6 aspirin's and melt them in my hand with water. They melt fast. I then take the paste and apply it to my face. I then wait maybe 2-3 minutes and then rinse. I didn't notice any difference with red spots and at first my face felt nice, and soft. But after awhile I started to get bumps on my face from the aspirin. After using the scrub for a year I quit and the bumps went away. I was using the scrub twice a week.

I actually tried the aspirin mask last night. I got a recepie off the net.

5-6 crushed aspirin tablets

a spoonfull of yougurt-plain

a little bit of honey- organic(raw)

Mix it together and leave it on your face for 20 mins.

It didn't burn my face at all. It was very soothing and exfoliating, and I liked the results.

Make sure you don't leave it on for too long. I did the aspirin mask last friday and I accidentally fell asleep. I woke up 2 hours later, rinsed my face, and some parts of my face were red. Two cysts emerged the next day from the red parts of my face.