Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Goal since around september of this year was to be completely acne free by June.. including no spots.. and I saw improvement in my skin and I was happy but I was still getting pimples.. and lately my derm gave me aldactone for my acne + my normal antibiotics and such.. and my skin has never been this bad before...I am starting to get red, large, hard and tender pimples! and the rest of my facial skin just looks bad even if it doesn't have a pimple on it..It is really depressing me.. I try so hard all the time... and nothing ever works.. and then when I want to try new things.. my family doesn't support me and get's almost annoyed.. it's so hurtful.. and now I don't know what to do.. I feel sometimes like this new prescription could help me achieve my goal but it just seems to make things worse.. but I almost don't want to give up trying this med.. but I think I have to.. and it really sucks cause I'm coming back from Christmas break on the 3rd.. and I have all this horrible acne.. before my skin was bad.. but coverable.. I don't know if I can cover what I have know.. and I easily scar.. I know I'm going to have scars by the time I get rid of my acne.. whenever that is or if it ever happens.. My acne makes me feel like shit every single day of my life.. and I just feel so hopeless.. because I have tried SO many things... and the only thing that might just free me from this acne trap would be accutane.. but I know for a fact my derm would never put me on accutane.. unless I went through all the other "steps" first.. my sister went through these steps.. none of them worked.. and to do all this took about 5 years.. I don't know if anyone can agree with me on this.. but I'M JUST SO SICK OF WASTING MY LIFE.. I only get one.. and I'm just so sick of all this shit.. just give me something that is proven to work.. so I can stop feeling like shit every day.. stop avoiding social things.. avoiding life..

I just want to feel normal.. and be able to just be myself.. acne keeps me from being myself.. it's ruining my life.. and I'm pretty sure now my goal for clear skin by june is unattainable... that depresses me even more.. What more can I do? I just want something that is proven to work.. if it was I would never give up on it, I would stick to it no matter what.. but what out there has a 100% success rate that I could try without my parents flipping out on me? Please.. Anyone?

Sorry.. I just needed to vent.. it's just.. I'm like watching my life be destroyed and there's nothing I can do about it.. and everytime I try.. either I have no support from the people around me.. or it makes my condition worse..

Guest tenshigirl25

i would say talk to your parents..look for another derm..write down a list of everything u have tried (wether u did or not) and show it to the derm. go with no makeup on. u will get accutane hopefully..also www.diane-35.com diane 35, the BCP was great for clearing me up, im on both of thse now..im 25, ive tried everything..being gentle with your skin and doing this is the only thing that worked for me.

i would say talk to your parents..look for another derm..write down a list of everything u have tried (wether u did or not) and show it to the derm. go with no makeup on. u will get accutane hopefully..also www.diane-35.com diane 35, the BCP was great for clearing me up, im on both of thse now..im 25, ive tried everything..being gentle with your skin and doing this is the only thing that worked for me.

My goal is to resume my relationship with my girlfriend from australia. Even though she thinks she is Gods gift to the men of the world.

But I am not going to hack her up and eat her like my other girlfriends.