Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been reading too many threads on how people with scars are "giving up" on life. Here's what I have to say about that. I believe the people with acne are much different than scar victims. Why? Simple, with acne there's hope; there's accutane, antibiotics, new discoveries and even time (in hopes of the acne disapearing). So I believe acne victims have the right to be more anxious, and stressed about acne, because with acne there's more of a chance of curing it. But with scars that are planning to stay around for several years, you have to face facts. Fact is that they will be there for years and years! Sure, try tca peels and other very expensive treatments, after that face the facts. With scars you can't do much...! So, what you have to do is focus on the other parts of your body, try to improve other parts of your body to make up for the scars! What can you do? Many things!

-Whiten teeth

-Work out

-New hair style (especially for girls)

- contact lenses

-make up

-fix your nose

Working out can add some heavy points on your appearance. Instead of sitting there complaining, go to the gym and take out your frustrations [email protected] And the reason I threw in "Fix your nose" is because it's much better to have your nose fixed than to sit around mopping and being depressing. I wouldn't recommend it, but if it makes you feel better, go for it! So, all I'm saying is that instead of sitting there and bitching about scars, try to focus on things YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE!

I'm currently on accutane, and have many scars. I hope that after tane many will disappear, but after that I will face the facts. But with me, I'm not obsessed with my scarring.

I hope this helps.

I've been reading too many threads on how people with scars are "giving up" on life. Here's what I have to say about that. I believe the people with acne are much different than scar victims. Why? Simple, with acne there's hope; there's accutane, antibiotics, new discoveries and even time (in hopes of the acne disapearing). So I believe acne victims have the right to be more anxious, and stressed about acne, because with acne there's more of a chance of curing it. But with scars that are planning to stay around for several years, you have to face facts. Fact is that they will be there for years and years! Sure, try tca peels and other very expensive treatments, after that face the facts. With scars you can't do much...! So, what you have to do is focus on the other parts of your body, try to improve other parts of your body to make up for the scars! What can you do? Many things!

-Whiten teeth

-Work out

- contact lenses

-make up

-fix your nose

Working out can add some heavy points on your appearance. Instead of sitting there complaining, go to the gym and take out your frustrations [email protected] And the reason I threw in "Fix your nose" is because it's much better to have your nose fixed than to sit around mopping and being depressing. I wouldn't recommend it, but if it makes you feel better, go for it! So, all I'm saying is that instead of sitting there and bitching about scars, try to focus on things YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE!

I'm currently on accutane, and have many scars. I hope that after tane many will disappear, but after that I will face the facts. But with me, I'm not obsessed with my scarring.

I hope this helps.

Bodybuilding is the only reason I am alive. You are absolutely right about the working out part. As a kid, it was my ONLY source of confidence.

Now I am focusing on academics. I will be going to an Ivy League school for a degree.

When I use silicon strips for the scars (you have to wear them 12 hours a day) and when I sit in tanning booths 3x a week, it improves the scars by about 50% (it seems).

I will be getting Restyline injections, or some sort of other filler. It will make my life liveable.

I can tell you as a person who has model looks, that there is nothing that can make up for scarring. I was at 4% bodyfat, and I had the most perfect physique you can imagine. I was benching over 390 and squatting over 600. My chest has visible vascularity in it. My back had vascularity in it. My quads had vascularity.

I was one of the most awesome physical specimens you will ever see. (I knew this was the only way I could ever make up for the scarring) This took me 6 years of training. I have forgotten how hard it is to be in that condition and how much work it takes.

Frankly it didn't work. You are still not "normal". And you will be looked at as someone 'on steroids'.

My focus now is to get in that condition, get the facial work done, and get the academic degree. I also finally have money.

I am not doing this stuff to impress others (esp. women). That is what it was all about between the ages of 18-24 for me.

I went through a couple of years, and let my body go back to semi normal. I have decided it is not worth even living like that.

So I am going back to the old me, but its mostly because as you say, there is no point in sitting around moping about how bad your skin is, and how nothing can make up for it.

NOTHING CAN MAKE UP FOR IT.

I am becoming an intellectual, in a formal setting, only because I got an incredible opportunity to go to an Ivy League school. I was always very scientific, and made a lot of money in investments for family members. That was a hard situation because nobody (practically) can do that consistently, creating multiplied returns of over 400% or more annually for a period of years. That is world class.

Still, it is pretty pathetic how much work it takes just to exist in a state that is still unacceptable.

I also have very little respect for the world in general, and for human beings, I think they are absolute animals, and sheep. They should be slaughtered, and if the world ends, i.e. there are incoming nukes and we all have 30 minutes to live, I will be pretty damn happy.

There is no answer to scarring. It is like having adult (severe) acne. Nothing will ever make up for it.

How do you then want to deal with the world?

^^^ I guess it's a matter of opinion. Some may think a nice body will do some good. I personally can't believe a body wouldn't help with the scars. You're telling me that with your great body women and people in general didn't become impressed?

I know, the world is a sick place. I mean, if people don't feel comfortable daing people with scars, fine! Just don't treat them like dirt. Sure it's not normal to have scars, but don't treat the person himself/herself abnormally. Yes, the world is a sick place. This is why I'm so paranoid with girls. With all the dirty, unloyal, horny tramps out there, it's hard to find a decent wife that you can place your trust in (same goes for girls find guys).

-Whiten teeth

-Work out

- contact lenses

-make up

-fix your nose

I hope this helps.

Bodybuilding is the only reason I am alive. You are absolutely right about the working out part. As a kid, it was my ONLY source of confidence.

Now I am focusing on academics. I will be going to an Ivy League school for a degree.

When I use silicon strips for the scars (you have to wear them 12 hours a day) and when I sit in tanning booths 3x a week, it improves the scars by about 50% (it seems).

I will be getting Restyline injections, or some sort of other filler. It will make my life liveable.

I can tell you as a person who has model looks, that there is nothing that can make up for scarring. I was at 4% bodyfat, and I had the most perfect physique you can imagine. I was benching over 390 and squatting over 600. My chest has visible vascularity in it. My back had vascularity in it. My quads had vascularity.

I was one of the most awesome physical specimens you will ever see. (I knew this was the only way I could ever make up for the scarring) This took me 6 years of training. I have forgotten how hard it is to be in that condition and how much work it takes.

Frankly it didn't work. You are still not "normal". And you will be looked at as someone 'on steroids'.

My focus now is to get in that condition, get the facial work done, and get the academic degree. I also finally have money.

I am not doing this stuff to impress others (esp. women). That is what it was all about between the ages of 18-24 for me.

I went through a couple of years, and let my body go back to semi normal. I have decided it is not worth even living like that.

So I am going back to the old me, but its mostly because as you say, there is no point in sitting around moping about how bad your skin is, and how nothing can make up for it.

I am becoming an intellectual, in a formal setting, only because I got an incredible opportunity to go to an Ivy League school. I was always very scientific, and made a lot of money in investments for family members. That was a hard situation because nobody (practically) can do that consistently, creating multiplied returns of over 400% or more annually for a period of years. That is world class.

Still, it is pretty pathetic how much work it takes just to exist in a state that is still unacceptable.

I also have very little respect for the world in general, and for human beings, I think they are absolute animals, and sheep. They should be slaughtered, and if the world ends, i.e. there are incoming nukes and we all have 30 minutes to live, I will be pretty damn happy.

There is no answer to scarring. It is like having adult (severe) acne. Nothing will ever make up for it.

For example;

Even in the best shape of my life, when I had a body that would make guys just stand and stare in awe, (and actually made straight men think homosexual thoughts about me, regularly) I still would not be able to have a girl like Tenshigirl who has had cystic acne.

Even when she had her full blown cystic acne at its worst she wouldn't have wanted me.

Now you take a girl that looks like Tenshigirl who has never had any acne, and she would think I was a sick freak. (even though she may go home and fanticize about me, she would not be caught dead with me in public)

This is how it goes.

I agree that bodybuilding is the greatest thing in the world, but it is actually more fun freaking people out when your face it horribly scarred.

But the thing is, you actually OPEN YOURSELF UP TO BE EVEN MORE OF A TARGET FOR RIDICULE.

I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUPH.

It would be like a chick with acne scars having a DD boobjob. She would get mercilessly made fun of. (but she would get sex) Without the boob job she would just be considered completely gross.

-Whiten teeth

-Work out

- contact lenses

-make up

-fix your nose

I hope this helps.

Don't get me wrong, it help with women big time. But you will need a lot of money to really pull it off all the way.

BUT YOU ARE GOING TO OPEN A PANDORA'S BOX. ALTERED STATES OF PHYSICAL APPEARENCE ARE ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, AND OTHER PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO THINK OF YOU.

BUT I WOULD SAY WITH 100% CERTAINTY GO FOR IT WHILE YOU ARE YOUNG.

But it is a hell of a lot of work, because ultimately it goes back to impressing others, but not really impressing them at the same time. And it takes up all your time.

Now I am at a point were I don't want to impress. I just want power. I want to degrade those who ridicule me. I want to punish them physically, mentally, and rip them into shreds.

(you have the scarring now, sure. You are probably between the ages of 18-22. When you have lived with scarring after your first 5 years, without any acne, that is when you will really wonder why the fuck you are even alive, no matter what else you have going for you.

That is were being an intellectual is better. Nothing can eliminate your physical appearance. We are like obeses people. THey have shit lives. I have absolutely no sympathy for obeses people, unless they are that way strictly due to hormonal imbalances. (this is true in 3% of obese people) And do I want to be with them even though my face is messed up because of hormones (I never did steroids)

HELL NO I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH AN OBESE CHICK AND I DON'T CARE WHY SHE IS OBESE.

THIS IS HOW AVERAGE LOOKING CHICKS LOOK AT GUYS LIKE YOU AND ME BOTTOM LINE.

The only answer I have found is to hang out at nude beaches (because I am well endowed) and pick up very slutty women, and be in my best shape.

Another key point is that I am a male prostitute.

I HOPE THAT LAST POINT DRILLS IT HOME WHAT AFFECT THIS HAS ON YOUR LIFE.

My advice to you;

Marry a girl as soon as possible. If you can find one that will agree to marry you, the sooner you do the better.

I think that you are more likely to find someone the younger you are.

(and I am the straightest motherfucker you will ever meet, it just that I literally would be in prison if I didn't turn tricks to stay alive)

My physique made me that much less employable, because I was just strange, extremely rare that someone could look at bad in the face as I do (strictly due to scarring, I really have model looks).

The world is a strange and sick place. I have lost all respect for human beings. But they are animals, and should be treated as such.

And yes, I am a male prostitute stricly because it is a matter of survival.

I absolutely WOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW IF I WASN'T.

guys cant we have just alittle bit of hope/positivity ^^ thats all very depressing to me, really.

I have my scars and crap and theres alot u can get done for them if u have the cash and if u dont then save save save..

I will not let my scars effect me for much longer then they are at this current time, i will force myself to go out more and mix with people..

Scars can be gotton some what better heck where never gonna have perfect skin again but really u can come pretty damn close just takes alot of effort .. anyways i wish you the best ..

my dad has worse scars then anyone ive seen on this site his had tons of girlfriends and that in his life , why? coz his such a confident and funny person, what matters is who u are in the inside not on the outside, dont sink as low as some of that up there^.

working out and improving other areas isnt a bad idea through ive been trying to do this for the last year, its going ok..

guys cant we have just alittle bit of hope/positivity ^^ thats all very depressing to me, really.

I have my scars and crap and theres alot u can get done for them if u have the cash and if u dont then save save save..

I will not let my scars effect me for much longer then they are at this current time, i will force myself to go out more and mix with people..

Scars can be gotton some what better heck where never gonna have perfect skin again but really u can come pretty damn close just takes alot of effort .. anyways i wish you the best ..

my dad has worse scars then anyone ive seen on this site his had tons of girlfriends and that in his life , why? coz his such a confident and funny person, what matters is who u are in the inside not on the outside, dont sink as low as all that up there^.

You are so right, Adam, I couldnt have said it better myself. :angel: I really do hope you dont let your scars bother you for much longer.. Your personality and pics reflect.. your a Beautiful person on the inside, as well as the outside ...it really shows... :angel:

As for TenshiCanniball...HEY JUSTIN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUSPENDED???...geez, you really need to change your story more than that...your downward spiral is highly transparent.

my dad has worse scars then anyone ive seen on this site his had tons of girlfriends and that in his life , why? coz his such a confident and funny person, what matters is who u are in the inside not on the outside, dont sink as low as some of that up there^.

working out and improving other areas isnt a bad idea through ive been trying to do this for the last year, its going ok..

Okay Mr. 4,388 posts.

I have a great body, just dyed my hair, I have very white teeth, I don't need contacts or glasses, only reading glasses. And I would love a nose job, but i'm not rich. And all the money I save up goes to fixing my scars. That's all I want to do.

scars arent really that bad...

Ive seen some bad scarring but on most ppl it adds character :D

For guys maybe, not girls.

My nose is crooked, but I kinda like it, I just think it might make me look a bit threatening when you add acne and quite a large frame (not fat, but quite big). I'm not really sure what girls think of crooked noses on guys...

ok that looks slightly odd lol

Vanessa is so bizarre. She sits on this websight for hours a day when she is an adult with no acne.

She is some kind of a beast of a women. Can you image how bad her social life must be?

I hear she is a 2nd grade teacher. She must have a thing for young boys, (I wouldn't put it past her if she is into young girls either) she really may want to get a psychological evaluation done, so she will finally know who she really is.

She is in love with JUSTIN, and wants to have his baby.

There is a chance that I will be paying her $100,000 to perform in a porno with Justin.

I am not sure if I want to jack a horse off on her face at the end of the Porno, after Justin has shot his load in her ass, and has time to leave the room.

ok that looks slightly odd lol

Vanessa is so bizarre. She sits on this websight for hours a day when she is an adult with no acne.

She is some kind of a beast of a women. Can you image how bad her social life must be?

I hear she is a 2nd grade teacher. She must have a thing for young boys, (I wouldn't put it past her if she is into young girls either) she really may want to get a psychological evaluation done, so she will finally know who she really is.

She is in love with JUSTIN, and wants to have his baby.

There is a chance that I will be paying her $100,000 to perform in a porno with Justin.

I am not sure if I want to jack a horse off on her face at the end of the Porno, after Justin has shot his load in her ass, and has time to leave the room.

I've come to the conclusion that most you people are absolute garbage. (no offense, I mean that in a purely analytical way)