Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey ive been on the regime for few weeksand i just wanted to ask can my derm prescribe something that works better then bp? i remember taking benzaclyn when i was younger and it Really gave me amazing resutls ( i know it has %5 bp ) but what else works very well that the derm prescribes?

and i have only Mild acne.. but if you's tell me to stick on the regime why arent i getting clear? the site says for mild acne 6 weeks = clear skin if im not mistaking.. is it beacuse of clogged pores? what should i do please help

Mourning

Cetaphil Sensitive Bar

Nutrogena 2.5 bp

Nutrognea Healthy skin spf15 w/ aha

Night ( same as mourning )

please help , i only have mild acne and i just want it clean thats all..

and also when i am 100% clear if that comes can i do bp every other at night? or it wont work out....

and im only 16 and my family that is preety young ( 29-33 ) i blive and they have no acne so is that a good chance that i would grow out of acne in few years??

Well, you said you've only been on the Regimen a few weeks. So my advice is to give it time.

As for a dermatologist, yes, they can prescribe effective things, and stronger things, but for mild acne, often over-the-counter products can nip it in the bud if you use them right. I recommend giving the Regimen a good, honest, 3 months of strict usage before deciding that it is not working for you, but of course, it is your choice.

Best wishes!

Nothing works more effectively on acne than BP. It's a proven fact. Anything else can be harmful to you and your health.

BP = oxygen.

Acnes can not survive in oxygen.

We must remember that we have many years left ahead of us, and a temporary cure now, may have long term effects.

Treat your skin well, and it will treat you well.

interesting... alright im gonna give the regime more time... got a few more questions

im using Cetaphil Gentle Bar soap and its not giving me a Cleanfeel... what do you's recommend? mayb Cetaphil Antibacterial soap will be a little more powerfull.

and lets say im fully clear in a few months , can i just get off the regime? like if im fully clear dosnet that mean the bacteria is gone?

just a thought i had. or maybe ill just do apply bp every other day at night.

personally, i think all derms are retards. i've gone to two different ones (the best ones in the chicagoland area) and they both perscribed me useless shit. i asked them if i could go on accutane and they suggested i try their shitty products. because of that i came up with my own regimen and have been clear since. save your money, try things on this site.

interesting... alright im gonna give the regime more time... got a few more questions

im using Cetaphil Gentle Bar soap and its not giving me a Cleanfeel... what do you's recommend? mayb Cetaphil Antibacterial soap will be a little more powerfull.

and lets say im fully clear in a few months , can i just get off the regime? like if im fully clear dosnet that mean the bacteria is gone?

just a thought i had. or maybe ill just do apply bp every other day at night.

yea, if you want a more clean feeling, try the antibacterial bar by Cetaphil or Purpose bar.

After you are clear, you keep using the Regimen to remain clear. The Regimen won't cure your acne, just keep it under control. So if you stop once you are clear, there is a very good chance your acne will come right back.