Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ruckus

My First Regimen

This is the first time i'm gonna try the regimen and as with everyone else i hope it goes well. I do have questions about when one should apply the medications, is it ok to apply it right after I do sports because usually i play tennis for a few hours afterschool and when i come home i really feel i need to use it then but then i was told once that i should use it before going to sleep and that if I use it then it'd be most helpful. Thanks for the help. :D

Today would be DAY 3 for me and so far i haven't had any new cysts which is really good since I've had 2 bad breakouts for the last 3 weeks and now it's finally stopping and the older cysts are losing the redness it once had :D . I've never had these bad of cysts because my face never had any or maybe one or two a month or so apart but lately it's just started popping up at an amazing pace and i don't know if that's normal because before i never used anything for my face and it'd naturally be ok and now for some reason it's started popping up :( . Maybe if i just used this regiment for long enough it'll go away :pray:

I just hope it clears up and doens't leave any marks for my 16th birthday coming up early next month!!

DAY 4

Today everything went by fine and the old pimples are hardening, good to say no new ones except for some annoying older ones are showing the white stuff and I don't know what to do with it, maybe I should just leave it alone till it goes away. :eh: . And I just learned how stupid i was and what might be the main reason I got this far worse breakout than usual, my sister just told me today that the "lotion" that I was using over winter break for my face getting dry wasn't a "lotion" at all. It turned out to be a lotion for your body to keep it "tanned" and she said that probably caused the bad breakout. :wall: . I don't know how to feel after that except I was especially stupid and that I did it to myself. Hope everything is going good for everyone else and that we're all on our way to having clear skin :D

hehe, that made me chuckle. I hope everything goes well for you :) Keep it up!

DAY 5

Another day gone and I'm feeling just as good as ever. I don't have much that's going on with my acne so far except that one of the "older" pimples started acting up again and i can feel it throbbing during class today and it made me feel very self conscious all of a sudden :( . Usually when I'm at school or anywhere but home I don't care about my face but with that today I have a new outlook on certain things now. With that out of the way I'd just like to say that I have one new pimple that's somewhat noticeable but it might be because it's right in the middle of my forehead more towards the upper part and other than that the whiteheads that showed up yesterday are still here and I've decided to do this the safest way I can and just put up with it until it decides to leave my face alone. :doubt: Who knows tomorrow when i wake up it could have dried up and peeled off already :D . Like usual I hope everyone else is doing good on their regimens and treatments.

P.S Jbu, yeah it made me laugh when I was first told it also then I realized what was even funnier was that I was blind enough to mistake the cream to be for the face. :doh:

DAY 6

Nothing much to report today except some of the pimples I have are showing the white things, when I say some I mean 5-8, and I somewhat expected it because of how much time I spent in the sun playing tennis today. So now I'm beat and gonna call it an early day.

Day 7

Another day another adventure, and today was certainly an adventure. Today I learned that my "in"active pimples were in fact very active and just waiting for the right time to strike. When i woke up this morning everything felt normal and great but by the afternoon when i went to school to review for my upcoming finals, and it was my turn to be in front of people not only from my chemistry class but all the chemistry class i found a HUGE whitehead on the middle of my forehead that made me feel like i had a third eye. It felt so horrible that i not only felt bad but mess up on the lab also, luckily it's only a review and not the actual final and luckily I know that this pimple will fade away like all the other ones I just need to give it time! :pray:

Other than that I'd say everything is going fine and that I just hope that that incident doesn't happen for my upcoming birthday and that i need to find something that will help me take away some weird dark colors left over from older cysts. Good luck to everyone else. :cool:

DAY 9

After not having BP gel for 2 days my order for the CSR finally came in and i'm excited to try it out tonight. I hope it goes well for me as it has for many others on this site, but truthfully I'm not expecting a miracle cream or nothing so we'll see how well it goes tonight and I'll post back tomorrow. I don't think i'm gonna be sensitive to this one cause I've been using the Proactive BP gel for a month almost now so I think I'm gonna start off with a half full dose tonight and work it up later on this week. Hope me luck. :D

DAY 10

Today after waking up i felt somewhat sensitive about my skin because i found a new cyst on my left cheek, the cheeks are my problem areas, and that the ones already on it dried up but left very bad discoloration that i know i won't be able to rid of for many moons to come. I went to school and the whole day went by pretty well because i didn't feel conscious about it at all and then afterschool came and i saw some varsity members of my tennis team from last year, they came out to play me a game because i'm gonna be the new "leader" for the tennis team this year since everyone last year graduated, after playing a few sets against last year's number 3 singles i got tired and sweaty so my face got really red. After a bit more i decided time for a break and so we went to take a seat and rest up and that's when it happened. All of them came over, 6 guys, and then one, who's somewhat a jerk, said "damn! what happened to your face!!" and then the others picked it up after and it kept going on for the next 5 minutes, i didn't say much because it hurt but i couldn't show any signs of that and i just rode it out. After that i went home because i couldn't stand to be around it anymore because they kept going on about how my face changed drastically. :cry::wall::evil: !!! I don't know what to say except sometimes people can be real jerks and completely not know that they were so maybe i should just let is slide.. :think: Oh well that's life and $hit happens, get over it right? ok g'night then. :shifty:

Day 11

Everything went pretty well today and I feel I'm starting to become like i used to be before because lately I haven't cared much about my acne and just let it go, who knows that might be the key to ridding myself of it. Oh and i changed my regimen, but the first one i never posted anyways so that doens't matter, anyhow this one i start off with:

Morning- 1. Cetaphil Gentil Cleanser

2. Clear Skin Regimen

3. Nivea moisturizing and sunscreen (SPF 15)

I do that at night too except instead of the Nivea i use a lotion with aloe vera, i'm ok with the feeling of it but the smell of it is simply divine. :D

Maybe this one will be better than the other one because on the other one the moisturizer gave me a burning feeling on my face for 10 minutes afer using it and with these i don't have that feeling. :) and with that I'm done with this post G'night. :angel:

Day 16

The days seem to go flying by and before i know it it's been over 2 weeks since i started this and i'm proud to say i haven't missed a single day yet so :D . Other than that I'd have to say for the last 3 days I've had the worse breakout since I started because i have about 4 new pimples that are clumped up about right next to each other, so it can't be a coincedence and i must have done something there wrong, and one huge noticable whitehead on my forehead :( and one on my left cheek. It feels pretty horrible to have to go outside on days like these but I have to so :rolleyes: . And I have a question for those of you who have exprience on the red marks you get after a pimple dies, is it supposed to turn into a really dark red scar as time goes by because i know that i haven't been messing with it or anything but it seems that the scars are getting worse daily. :mad:

I'll just have to hold on and hope for a miracle to happen overnight and wake up with a clear face huh :pray:.