Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bimbles

The best foundation EVER!

I've been lurking on the boards for a while now, but I thought I would share one of the biggest lifesavers I've discovered when it comes to dealing with my acne. I've struggled with acne for as long as I can remember, and as such, I've struggled to discover ways to conceal my unsightly skin. Over a year ago, I have found it. It is foundation made by a company based in Toronto called Cover FX. It is non-comedogenic, non-acneogenic, has SPF 30 and formulated by dermatologists here in Toronto to be used for all types of problem skin, be it acne, rosacea, birthmarks, etc. It covers SO well, I have literally tried the best of makeup before discovering Cover FX, and there is nothing I have run into that goes on as well as it does. It can be used on both women and men.

I don't know, I love it -- everyone that has seen my skin after Cover FX loves it, and I'm sure if you got it, you'd love it too.

Guest tenshigirl25

1 post and your promoting a product? :think:

1 post and your promoting a product? :think:

Wow .. remind me not to come back here again .. so much for wanting to share information on a genuinely good product.

As for what type of foundation it is, I'm not really sure - it comes in a compact, and it goes on like a creme/liquid ..

Guest Poker-Butt
I've been lurking on the boards for a while now, but I thought I would share one of the biggest lifesavers I've discovered when it comes to dealing with my acne. I've struggled with acne for as long as I can remember, and as such, I've struggled to discover ways to conceal my unsightly skin. Over a year ago, I have found it. It is foundation made by a company based in Toronto called Cover FX. It is non-comedogenic, non-acneogenic, has SPF 30 and formulated by dermatologists here in Toronto to be used for all types of problem skin, be it acne, rosacea, birthmarks, etc. It covers SO well, I have literally tried the best of makeup before discovering Cover FX, and there is nothing I have run into that goes on as well as it does. It can be used on both women and men.

I don't know, I love it -- everyone that has seen my skin after Cover FX loves it, and I'm sure if you got it, you'd love it too.

yea post some pics of u wearing it ... before and after would be nice too

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Ya ive been trying to tell people that coverfx is amazing. I use a primer underneath a medium Coverfx Cream. I also have the coverfx powder. It is one of the best foundations you can get. The cream covers amazing and is oil free which will not break you out at all. And also you can get it in liquid however I have never tried the liquid.

bimbles, where can i get this makeup? I dont live in TO, can you get it online or anywhere else?

Hey pinksugar23 .. you can find cover fx at a lot of retailers .. i believe on the website there is a section that tells you where to find it in your area .. I don't recommend buying it online (if that is an option) as you want to match it as closely as possible to your skin shade (i believe they make the foundation in 40 shades) ..

Good luck!

bimbles, where can i get this makeup? I dont live in TO, can you get it online or anywhere else?

Yeah .. here's the link .. http://www.coverfx.com/locations/index.html .. you'll notice that a lot of dermatologists sell it in their offices .. the stuff is that good.