Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tally

FELLOW SINGAPOREANS!!!

Anyone knows how much it costs for an IPL treatment in singapore?

Name the places and List the prices.... :angel:

Lily Aw at pasir ris blk 446

does it provide a good treatment to remove acne scars?? whats the cost?

does it provide a good treatment to remove acne scars?? whats the cost?

i also thinking of going.. my pimple all went off with the help of the doxcyline antibiotics and the sulphur acne cream.. but got slight scar and redness.. i have problem with my blackheads on nose too.. will going there helps????

heyy! i didn't know there were much singaporeans here(not that they don't suffer from breakouts of course). sorry! i don't really know the answer to your question, but i just can't resist posting a reply. :D

dear singaporeans. i have been looking for the neutrogena healthy skin spf 15 which contains AHA. but watson and gurdian didt sell. u all noe wher which sells moisturizer wif AHA? pls lemme noe. ty

dear singaporeans. i have been looking for the neutrogena healthy skin spf 15 which contains AHA. but watson and gurdian didt sell. u all noe wher which sells moisturizer wif AHA? pls lemme noe. ty

i am using the Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion recommended by this website.. it contains aha... :D

Anyone's been to Face of Man or any expensive facial salons lately?

face of man aren't that good.. i tried.. but didn't get better.. and they use dig dig method.. will leave scar de

hihi, i am new here, singaporean. hahaha.

currently in the CSR started for abt 2 wks.

Using On the spot, cetaphil gentle cleanser, cetaphil moisturising cream.

face now abit red and itchy. NEED to endure man.

anyone in singapore ordered the Dan's BP gel?

Hey. I am currently using the neutrogena spot treatment bought in spore and i realised that it did leave a cakey cover over the acne. Anyone experienced that?

And i heard from my some others that Dans's BP gel is not available in spore. Perhaps can try ordering it elsewhere??

yeah she's very good. my big bumpy pimples went down really fast (~2-3weeks). the red scars are still there but they are lightening up i've never had further pimples since my first month of treatment with her.

she prescribes Nimegen ($60 for 15 days, 2 tablets a day to take after dinner), but only after you've passed a blood test (~$30) to see if your liver's healthy enough. The Nimegen has no side effects for me, but i heard possible side effects are very slight ailments such as gastric. You can't take nimegen if you're pregnant.

then there's three face medicines: vitamin A (or C? can't remember) $20, somethign else $20, and a morning cream $18 respectively. i apply all three in the morning and only the first two at night. lasts about 1.5-2 months.

there's also a facial cleanser of $35 but i've been using it for months now and i still haven't run out.

you don't need to use any other facial products (e.g. toner, moisturizer) on your face. only her medicines.

the treatment takes about 8mths, depending on your progress...i'm into my 2-3mth and i'm very happy wiht the results. so is my mum, who's paying for it.

also, i visit the clinic every one or two weeks and she gives me a mud mask free of charge, and she squeezes white heads out for you for free too. i've seen the gunk on the tissue...really gross stuff, but my face feels really clean after tt.

overall, after being "conned" by certain beauty salons around my area...my mum and i found out that we could actually see a doctor for my face, instead of having facials which cost like $50-$80 per session. i'm so happy i found lily aw...she's very friendly and nice...

Ok i am Frm Singapore too PPL!..

didn't know that Singaporeans log-on to acne.org but i was DEAD WRONG!.. haha!..

hey i m looking around for places to go get acne treatment for my face.. anyone can offer any help?..

i m living in woodlands.. so i m looking for a clinic that is around the woodlands area..

PLEASE HELP!.. thanks!.. =)

a piece of advice, which ever Dr u go to, make sure that the Dr is a certified one..

Ok i am Frm Singapore too PPL!..

didn't know that Singaporeans log-on to acne.org but i was DEAD WRONG!.. haha!..

hey i m looking around for places to go get acne treatment for my face.. anyone can offer any help?..

i m living in woodlands.. so i m looking for a clinic that is around the woodlands area..

PLEASE HELP!.. thanks!.. =)

Hi Hi…. Shah here!

CSR user from Singapore too! Hum… Practice religiously for over two months. Love the cleanser and the BP Gel! Almost acne free except for the occasional breakout due to unhealthy lifestyle. Haha. Work + study at the same time is seriously stressful on the mind and face.

Was a Proactiv user and still use the remainder when I feel like getting a ‘scrub’. However, I am experiencing problems getting the right moisturizer. Most of the moisturizer I used are quite oily. I have oily and shiny skin. Any recommendations of moisturizer which can be found from our local store till Dan comes out with the moisturizer?

I have oily and shiny skin.

Any recommendations of moisturizer which can be found from our local store till Dan comes out with the moisturizer?

I am Singaporean too. Nice meet ya guys.

I am usin proactiv too. Also got oily and shiny skin :(

Looking for moisturizer from local store as well. Anyone?

Does anyone want to get the green cream or mandelic acid or peels? I need maybe 1 or 2 people so that I can combine shipping so it'll be cheaper. If you've been following the threads here, you'll know what im talking about.

I totally agree. Lily Aw has been my family doctor for as long as I can remember and she does a lot more than just pimple treatment. I go to her for IPL for facial and body hair and the results are really fantastic. My acne has really gone down after using Nimigen, but one side effect that i got was dry lips. Only for the first few days though.

She's really the best doctor ever!! So patient and caring and very knowledgeable about acne treatment.

yeah she's very good. my big bumpy pimples went down really fast (~2-3weeks). the red scars are still there but they are lightening up i've never had further pimples since my first month of treatment with her.

she prescribes Nimegen ($60 for 15 days, 2 tablets a day to take after dinner), but only after you've passed a blood test (~$30) to see if your liver's healthy enough. The Nimegen has no side effects for me, but i heard possible side effects are very slight ailments such as gastric. You can't take nimegen if you're pregnant.

then there's three face medicines: vitamin A (or C? can't remember) $20, somethign else $20, and a morning cream $18 respectively. i apply all three in the morning and only the first two at night. lasts about 1.5-2 months.

there's also a facial cleanser of $35 but i've been using it for months now and i still haven't run out.

you don't need to use any other facial products (e.g. toner, moisturizer) on your face. only her medicines.

the treatment takes about 8mths, depending on your progress...i'm into my 2-3mth and i'm very happy wiht the results. so is my mum, who's paying for it.

also, i visit the clinic every one or two weeks and she gives me a mud mask free of charge, and she squeezes white heads out for you for free too. i've seen the gunk on the tissue...really gross stuff, but my face feels really clean after tt.

overall, after being "conned" by certain beauty salons around my area...my mum and i found out that we could actually see a doctor for my face, instead of having facials which cost like $50-$80 per session. i'm so happy i found lily aw...she's very friendly and nice...