Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

Im pretty stupid when it comes to dating

I was at a new years party and apparently this girl liked me but i didnt know it. We hung out for a while but thats it. Is it just me or is it sometimes really hard to knwo if a girl likes you?

Guest Fearless*Bunny

It's really hard to know when a guy like you too sometimes. We all need to wear signs to make it all easier.

it not hard at all. if a girl really likes you, there's no mistaking it. if you have to ask yourself if you think a girl likes you they usually dont.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I'm always wrong when I ask myself that question.

I think that's a common mistake we all make...it's called "the missed opportunity".

Simple rule of life is, if you meet a stranger you might like:

a) It never hurts to ask for that person's phone number and you can decide in the more sober light of day whether or not you should call ;)

b) or to give out your phone number this is especially effective if you're not sure whether you're reading more into the situation than is warranted. Just don't sit waiting by the phone for days on end; your voicemail will do the job just fine.

However, you have to be more careful when it comes to someone you know. You don't want to misread the signals and make an inappropriate move that may cost you a good friendship...

...but then, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Good luck.

Some people just arn't very good at reading body language.

I can usually tell easily if a girl likes me, but it also depends on how good a person is at disguising their emotions.

Sometimes it is easy to tell but otherwise it's too complicated but personally, I like Marino's approach on "relationships". I remember reading one of his posts where he just goes out, and after talking with the girl etc etc he says something along the lines "here's my number, I think we should have sex so call me if you're interested".

I think just being blunt, and saying "look, I like you" helps. Just put yourself on the line, and if they like you then woo-hoo and if they don't like then at least you know.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Apparently I flirt without really knowing it pretty much send out signals that I don't mean to and give guys the wrong idea. I'd stop it if I knew how when I was doing it.

EDIT I don't think she was referring to sex when she said that. I think she meant to be blunt if you like someone, but then again I could be wrong.

Apparently I flirt without really knowing it pretty much send out signals that I don't mean to and give guys the wrong idea. I'd stop it if I knew how when I was doing it.

HA! :lol2:

I have a tendensy to do that as well...I think I'm just being friendly...apparently it's something else!

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I have a tendensy to do that as well...I think I'm just being friendly...apparently it's something else!

I guess we don't knew when friendy becaomes a little too "friendly".

I guess we don't knew when friendy becaomes a little too "friendly".

Yep..

It's basically when we are doing this: :D :lol2: :):dance:

And the guy thinks we are doing this: :wub:;):drool:

Guest tenshigirl25

some men are just simple creatures (sorry). but if a girl is at least flirting with a guy, u should pick up on it. Me, personally..if i like a guy ill sit closer to him, body language will be facing towards him..ill be looking into his eyes, smiling at whatever he said or maybe playing with my hair or outfit..sitting up straight..anyway, u just know.. Evn when the girl isnt doing any of those things, if she is looking at u throughout the night or u lock eye contact u just have to use your instincts. suss it out and then talk to her. but u sound like a cool guy that isnt desperado or trying so thats a big turn on for women.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

So many girls are like that it's annoying! :badgrin:

Well I don't think a lot of them mean to be that way. Some are just playing games though.

Well in fact I don't really have a problem with it personally, I can usually tell with about 90% certainty if a girl honestly likes me.

But the amount of times i've had to help sort out trouble because of girls giving people the wrong impressions... :cool: