Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklos

i'm really sorry if i have the wrong board but..

this has to be said IMHO. i posted this in the acne products forums but i think it will help a lot of people so i decided to post here, also. hello all, my name is nikil (nick) and i am a true muslim. i have had problems with pimples/acne/w/e there is i've had it. my grandmother then introduced me to a homemade remedy that she used on her son (my uncle). it also helped me a lot and it is really helpful and i hope it helps you because i have experienced the depression due to pimples/acne. all you need is "gram flour" [besan] in our language. take about two big spoonfuls or however much you think you need to cover your entire face, so just take some gram flour and put it in a bowl. then add a little water until the flour gets liquid but still slimey(not too liquid). i think you get it, and take that and rub it all over your face add extra where it is needed...excessive acne or pimples. do this routine at night.......after oh about 20 minutes it will harden on your face, when it hardens just simply wash it off DO NOT USE soap. do this for 1-2 weeks and INSHALLAH your face WILL see difference and it will start to show some effect. I HOPE IT HELPS THANKS FOR READING. ABDUL NIKIL.

:D Hey that was some great information...I'm gonna be giving the gram flour a try!

Also, it is very cool that you are muslim! ;)

hey no problem brother. i have firm believe that it will work on anyone it is so effective, it will get rid of your pimples and blemishes marks w/e also sooth your skin out. by the way thanks about me being muslim.

:D Hey that was some great information...I'm gonna be giving the gram flour a try!

hey no problem brother. i have firm believe that it will work on anyone it is so effective, it will get rid of your pimples and blemishes marks w/e also sooth your skin out. by the way thanks about me being muslim.

:lol2: I'm a girl...so I can't really be your brother...lol. Can gram flour be found at basically any food store? Or do you have to go to a special organic store to buy it?

:lol2: I'm a girl...so I can't really be your brother...lol. Can gram flour be found at basically any food store? Or do you have to go to a special organic store to buy it?

oh, lol well then sister. and http://www.ishopindian.com/shop/product.ph...5&cat=14&page=1 that is exactly what it is. but i dont know about american stores it is in indians stores.............. but yeah thats it.

oh, lol well then sister. and http://www.ishopindian.com/shop/product.ph...5&cat=14&page=1 that is exactly what it is. but i dont know about american stores it is in indians stores.............. but yeah thats it.

I'm sure a store here will have it...it looks amazingly cheap too! Where exactly do you live?

i am very cheap :D yes georgia is great....it is just the people: elder uncles, aunts, and just ... too much drama.

i have to go now, but keep this thread bumped and post the progress you have throughout the days. i hope everything goes well for you, nice to meet you bye. and oh yeah...i really do hope it works so other people could start doing it.

i am very cheap :D yes georgia is great....it is just the people: elder uncles, aunts, and just ... too much drama.

i have to go now, but keep this thread bumped and post the progress you have throughout the days. i hope everything goes well for you, nice to meet you bye. and oh yeah...i really do hope it works so other people could start doing it.

Drama's not good. :rolleyes:

I'll post on the flour once I get it~Thanks for the help! :D

Guest yahyah

'inshalla'... means 'god willing'... i think.

yes inshalla means god willing. i urge everyone to try this out and post progress over their 1-2 weeks. please thank u