Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im not sure about u guys but i see past looks now and go more for personality..i used to be reallyyy shallow but seriously, now im not shallow and im pride of that. and i hate concieted people now

the things we go thru builds character..

im not sure about u guys but i see past looks now and go more for personality..i used to be reallyyy shallow but seriously, now im not shallow and im pride of that. and i hate concieted people now

i've always hated conceited people.........now I hate them even more :D

Guest tenshigirl25

what about ppl that look good but aren't conceited? ive always liked personality over looks. of course the guy has to look half decent..but beauty fades and dumb is forever. i learnt that from Judge Judy :lol2:

what about ppl that look good but aren't conceited? ive always liked personality over looks. of course the guy has to look half decent..but beauty fades and dumb is forever. i learnt that from Judge Judy :lol2:

judge judy haha judge wapner was the one that started it all

Guest tenshigirl25

well beauty can only take u so far..its the brains and character of a person that keeps things lasting..if u focus on your looks too much and not your personality then where are u gonna be later in life? because looks fade but dumb is forever.. i guess it means focus on what counts..i love Judge Judy..she's hilarious.

Guest tenshigirl25

thats true..im still trying to figure out what i want to be when i grow up

be a policeman..they're hot :whistle:

Guest Fearless*Bunny

fireman... definetely a fireman

thats true..im still trying to figure out what i want to be when i grow up

be a policeman..they're hot :whistle:

uh lol no thanksss..almost anyone can be a policemen..and i wouldnt enjoy being a popo/pig/asshole/ whatever u wana call cops

Well, I wish I didn't have acne but I guess I am glad it has helped me learn to not care about what people think, and that my life isn't over just because I face some issues.

yeaaaaa man and i dont like it when people say they are gona kill themselves because of acne..

Guest tenshigirl25

its because a human's number 1 fear in life is not being accepted. we all just want to be loved and fit in right? a person with severe acne may have been abused mentally and physically and it will change them..but like u said, it makes us stronger and we can rise above it if we really chose too.

Guest tenshigirl25

"good" personality changes from acne? LOL , NONE.

at 17 im envious of u thatguy, because at 17 i was acnefied up until now..so ur pretty lucky to have gone on accutane twice and be clear. maybe your personality wont get all messed up and ur gonna be OK in your 20's.

at 17 im envious of u thatguy, because at 17 i was acnefied up until now..so ur pretty lucky to have gone on accutane twice and be clear. maybe your personality wont get all messed up and ur gonna be OK in your 20's.

???? que?

Guest tenshigirl25

???? que?

im saying if u had acne 5 years from now it might change u. coz ive become more compassionate or whatever and at 17 i probably wouldnt even think the same way as i do now. u dont really have to worry is all im saying, because your still so young and u have great skin now.

Guest tenshigirl25

great skin? NO

good skin? sure....

im not clear tho.....clear would mean great, therefore i am not great.

its funny how once we start clearing we try to be perfectionists..we want amazing skin, not just regular normal skin anymore..nah, nothing wrong with your skin..it looks healthy. It's enough right?

yeah thats true...but acne ruined my self esteem....so you are right, because i do try to be a perfectionist. i kno my skin is good right now, but in the back of my head, im still a zit faced freak

i dont know how to deal with it...seriously

Guest tenshigirl25

yeah thats true...but acne ruined my self esteem....so you are right, because i do try to be a perfectionist. i kno my skin is good right now, but in the back of my head, im still a zit faced freak

maybe u need to walka round with a pocket mirror and look in it throughout the day? for me, makeup solves that feeling..but eventually u will notice..ppl must tell u how good ur skin looks post accutane...

maybe u need to walka round with a pocket mirror and look in it throughout the day? for me, makeup solves that feeling..but eventually u will notice..ppl must tell u how good ur skin looks post accutane...

nobody has ever commented on my skin, not even when i had acne....