Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Axel

Been on the regimen for 6months

Hi,

I've been on the regimen for about 6 months now, sometimes i'm completely clear but you can notice patches on my skin which are red from old acne. However lately it seems the acne has 'moved' over to other places including my head and back which are even more painful but less noticeable. Anyone had the same problem?

Hi,

I to have back acne.

Have had so for a while.

Not sure how to get rid of it. Try to wash it but it's very hard to get to it.

Any one got any ideas?

I found bacne can be treated just as easily as face acne by using the same regimen. The only problem is that you'll end up using a LOT more BP this way.

well.. whilst roaccutane didnt really clear my face (well for a month) at least it pretty much got rid of my bacne. I hardly ever gets spots on my back, maybe one a month.

For bacne, I would really consider using a Alpha Hydroxy wash. Washing it with medicated products such as Salacylic Acid and BP really does work. Your back is a lot tougher than your face, so washing it with these things is no problem.

Zirh makes a really good alpha hydroxy wash bar that have given people some great results.

Guest Poker-Butt

ever since i exfoliate my body(once a day) with shower gloves and just regular ol dove shower gel i dont have a bacne problem ...