Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatGuy16

So how was everyone's New Year's Eve?

Whadya do? I'm curious to know....Anyways, i'll start off.

Ok, so me and my friends (all guys) went out with these 4 girls to a party. I didn't drink at all cuz i was forced to be the designated driver(we roshambo'd earlier that night). So anyways, everybody was basically drunk off their ass when we got there. I think I was the only one who wasn't intoxicated at all. Later that night, I started making out with one of the girls there, and she was hot, but she was drunk as hell, and I didn't feel too comfortable with her.. so i left. Also, there was this FINE Asian girl at the party. Oh my god, her body was banging! She was like 5'1 probably, but my god, this was thee HOTTEST Asian i've ever seen, and i'm not even into Asians.

Anyways, we left around 2, cruised around a bit more looking for something to eat, after, we all went back to this girls house, watched a movie (Double Jeopardy), which was kinda boring btw. I was tired so I left home around 4, checked my email a bit, then went to sleep, and woke around 2 in the afternoon LOL. Fun night though.

i was sick.

nuff said.

awww :cry: felling better today?

I allready posted this in the loung, but I'll also post it here :)

Went to South Carolina and had a big party, and a big dance and all. After that all of the kids rented a condo and had a different party It was so much fun I have not seen all of then since last new years. Left the party and went to a house hanged out and played some pool till about 6:30am (fell asleep when we where waching the sun come up ) got up around 8:00 am (I'm so tired!) We left South Carolina around 11:00am. Got home around 12:00 been taking it ez ever since. I've been haveing a good year so far

I was forced to stay at home.

For the past 4 days, my left eye is mad red (like the whole eye except the black in the middle) and it's really painful. I gotta check with a doctor some time ><

lol well... I had been thinking quite alot lately about how some of my friends are such losers and are willing to sit on their couch and pick lint from their belly buttons all day. So nothing was really planned for NYE but I got a call from a girl at school to come to her party for NYE. So I did and it really was enjoyable, I brought my best friend and yeah got to know some people from school I've never spoken to before. 4 girls were trying to dunk me in the pool and I tried to dunk two at once but instead I just banged their heads together... they laughed it off though lol also my best friend pushed his hand against the jet and the pipe exploded on the pump and then it sprayed onto the power switch and that set on fire. Noone knew it was him but we had a good laugh later. A couple of girls tried to kiss me but I have my heart set else where, and else where msged me at about 1 AM and said "I'm so drunk, I miss you!", later that day we went to the pool together and she said she wanted to write so much more to me but then thought she had better not do it through sms. I was going to do something with her that night but there was a misunderstanding and she thought I really wanted to goto that persons party so didn't ask me to do something with her *sigh* ah well.

Guest tenshigirl25

thats so sweet..that your heart was somewhere else.. :wub:

My old college roommate was throughing a party at his place. It was good times. I got extra drunk.

At some point in the night we decided to go to a strip club. Never been to the club before, but it was a nice place. The night gets a little blurry for me though, as I drank far too much. Sadly, the real reason I went along to the strip club though, was because strip clubs are dark. My face looked like hell at the party and I just wanted to get away.

In a strip club, it's dark and nobody there is looking at my face. They are looking at naked chicks. The naked chicks don't care what I look like, because I'm paying them. It's really amazing how friendly people are when they are making money. Oh well, such is life.

My bf was working, so I went out with a friend from school. I went to his apt, and we split a bottle of wine. Then, we were planning on going to a masquerade, but we had no masks...so I painted some cool ones on with makeup over just one eye. It looked awesome! We ended up not going to the masquerade lol and just hit up a few bars and everyone was like, "What's with the eye?" Haha, it was nice getting attention. Overall, it was ok but not the most fun ever. I had a total of 5 drinks I think so I wasn't all that bad. We played guitar and improvised on lyrics about a girl he used to date who I don't even know so that was fun. Then he put moves on me which were rejected!!! I <3 my bf so back up! That's about it. I think next year I may not go out, but I just turned 21 so I wanted to at least once.

Guest · Jake ·

Nothing special. I was asleep the whole time.

On NYE I hung out at home all day, then went to church with my family and went shopping. We went to my Grandparent's house and watched a movie (The Girl In the Cafe....SO BORING) but when the clock struck twelve I got to bounch around on the couch holding my grandma's hand lol. :D And on NY I just did homework and re-did my room. :D

Guest funkychicken

dunno cant remember!

Im sure that I will hear about it later on and see the photos :redface:

On NYE I hung out at home all day, then went to church with my family and went shopping. We went to my Grandparent's house and watched a movie (The Girl In the Cafe....SO BORING) but when the clock struck twelve I got to bounch around on the couch holding my grandma's hand lol. :D And on NY I just did homework and re-did my room. :D

bouncin on the couch! lol. excellent.

bouncin on the couch! lol. excellent.

:D I try my best. lol.

dunno cant remember!

Im sure that I will hear about it later on and see the photos

Lol! I'm guessing you got a wee bit tipsy? :D

Went to the clubs with some friends and picked up some ladies, unfortunately they were not staying at the same hotel as us so my night ended us going back to the hotel at 4 and drinking some more.

On a side note: In clubs I can pick up girls cause I am really drunk and the enviroment is dark so you can see my scars. I like to think I am not ugly, my face is well "designed" but I have scars on each cheek.... Sigh, pretty sad, I know.

mine was different

we went to my friends parents old house on the country side, kinda like a farm house. it was really cold inside.

it wasnt really a party cause there were only 4 people there haha ;0

but it was still awesome.

we consumed some pot and vodka, went to old castle ruins through 3 feet thick snow and lighted some fireworks there. we met an old friend (drunk)

who was with some dude there i didnt know ( i didnt see his face anyway cause when they walked up to us he fell on the snow and looked like a muslim who was praying).

we went back and did some other stuff.

and i woke up with a cold =p

my boyfriend and i went over to a friends house and then him and i went to a party and then later met everyone else at another party. it was a crazy night, then we all came back to crash at my place and got chased by the cops... that's always exciting, haha

but when the clock struck twelve I got to bounch around on the couch holding my grandma's hand lol. :D