Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chosen_few

Nervous about starting Accutane.

I have read all these logs and some of them just scare me to start accutane.

So please any encouragin words of wisdom, cause i really need all the support i cant get before i start tomorrow.

A lot of people read my log, say it helps the most to see how the Accutane journey is. If I knew what I know now, would I do it again? No, I wouldn't. I have scars, skin peeling and mood swings... Is my face clear? Yes, at sacrifice. My face will heal and everything will return to normal, just remember to know what results is. I wanted my red marks gone, sad reality, they will never be gone on Accutane. I will pop my head in for encouragement, and to keep you sane haha. Good Luck.

i dont know whether im more positive then these people or anything but i found my accutane journey to be extremely easy and successful, i wish you the same. no sideeffects now that i have finished my treatment a week ago. no acne and red marks are pretty much gone. on treatment i had slightly dry skin and dry lips. thats all i had in terms of sideeffects. im hoping my acne doesnt return, but if it does ill be happy to do this treatment again. good luck

i dont know whether im more positive then these people or anything but i found my accutane journey to be extremely easy and successful, i wish you the same. no sideeffects now that i have finished my treatment a week ago. no acne and red marks are pretty much gone. on treatment i had slightly dry skin and dry lips. thats all i had in terms of sideeffects. im hoping my acne doesnt return, but if it does ill be happy to do this treatment again. good luck

I'll second that. I found my experience on Accutane to be a sucess. I hardly suffered with side effects and the results where better than I could ever have dreamed off. Before I started the course I'd had acne for 10 years. And now, 3 months after finishing the course, I'm completely clear.