Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What product are you talking about?

My facial wash has TTO in it and it works wonderfully for me. However; I was stupid once and used straight TTO as a spot treatment. Never ever do that. TTO is way to strong to use straight and it made me breakout horribly. But, having TTO in a wash, doesn't effect me like using it straight. TTO is a very potent essential oil and it needs to be diluted to use, either in a soap or wash or used with a carrier oil. TTO helps draw out the bacteria in your face, so you *might* notice a small breakout at first, but then it goes away. Not everyone experiences that, I didn't, but some do.

HTH.

The stuff i use is called "dessert essence" i started using it a couple days ago and i did break out a little but nothing much to worry about. Every since i started jessfoliation my acne doesn't stay very long. its the red marks they leave that last forever :( I tried using straight TTO once to :naughty: worst thing i ever did. burned like heck and dried out my skin.

The stuff i use is called "dessert essence" i started using it a couple days ago and i did break out a little but nothing much to worry about. Every since i started jessfoliation my acne doesn't stay very long. its the red marks they leave that last forever :( I tried using straight TTO once to :naughty: worst thing i ever did. burned like heck and dried out my skin.

I use the body shop tea tree oil foaming fash wash it works great and gets off my makeup quick and easy