Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-TheBongmaster-

accutane nasal drip?

I had a very mild nosebleed, its a side effect but dripping a lot ... u should talk to ur derm

yea me too, im stuck with a tpiece of tissue up my nose whenever im home ( i bet a tampon would work llol

yea me too, im stuck with a tpiece of tissue up my nose whenever im home ( i bet a tampon would work llol

it will work out perfect !! :lol2:

haha a tampon ? i wouldnt go THAt far...but yea i have it also and i constantly feel like im kinda sick because my throat is dry and i get that feeling like the air i breathe out of my nose is hot (i know im crazy but usually that means im sick or getting sick) and also a dry throat (or did i already say that - oh well its DRY DRY DRY)

what could this be?...i mean its not just like a regular runny nose...its really watery almost like tears..and its like a constant drip

Odd, I have this too. I didn't think much of it until I read your post....and then does the end of your outer nostril get sore....like salt in a wound? Mine does.

Knock on wood...no bloody noses yet for me, and I live in dry Colorado...BUT I won't go to bed without Aquaphor in my nose....I've gotta fight the dryness in my nose, because when I'm NOT on Tane I get nose bleeds in the winter.

what could this be?...i mean its not just like a regular runny nose...its really watery almost like tears..and its like a constant drip

Odd, I have this too. I didn't think much of it until I read your post....and then does the end of your outer nostril get sore....like salt in a wound? Mine does.

Knock on wood...no bloody noses yet for me, and I live in dry Colorado...BUT I won't go to bed without Aquaphor in my nose....I've gotta fight the dryness in my nose, because when I'm NOT on Tane I get nose bleeds in the winter.

Oh yeah, and I've had a sore throat for about 5 days now. It is really the only symptom of being sick...so it is more like I am having drainage down my throat......not sure. I just keep my humidfier going around the clock!