Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike_R

Skin Culture Peel

Hey Just letting people know that iv heard great stuff from this product http://www.skinculture.com/ ...they even have different levels depending on what kind of skin condition you have......the pics look a bit scary but it is promising. Hope this helps you all..

smells like an advertisement to me...think Mike R works for skin culture?

Hey!! I do not work for this company alls im saying is why are ppl spending thousands off dollars on stuff when they could get this stuff and pay alot less.....im you typical average person just trying to help others.

hey guys, I've only got a few more days in the usa, but I know whrere

this Skin Culture place is & if- IF- I have some time I will check it out

physically, & if Not, I will ask a pal to do so. If its in NYC, I'll try to be

your Eyes.

No cream is going to give significant improvement in acne-scars. So don't expect that.

No cream is going to give significant improvement in acne-scars OVERNIGHT. So don't expect that.

I correct it for you. There exists topical creams that can give you significant (at least 30 and 40%) improvement of acne scars over a period of months and years.

Also this isn't a cream, it's an actual peel.

No cream is going to give significant improvement in acne-scars OVERNIGHT. So don't expect that.

I correct it for you. There exists topical creams that can give you significant (at least 30 and 40%) improvement of acne scars over a period of months and years.

Also this isn't a cream, it's an actual peel.

Hmm, $225 for Peel 4000 is not cheap even after a 15% discount for online order. Has anyone (else) tried this product with good/mediocre/poor results to share expreiences with? How would you compare this product with other peels like TCA and how often should it be used (twice a year/once every three months...?) to get a satisfactory result? One plus for this peel is no downtime, seemingly.

From my teenager years, prolonged peeling apparently worked well to eliminate superficial scars and it improved the overall skin texture. If there is no downtime at all, I wouldn't mind using it a couple of times a year. But the question remains, is this product really that good? (I didn't see any pre- and post pictures for acne scarring cases).

JL

I did skin culture last year. I did the deepest peel 4000 i think it was. MY SKIN WAS COMPLETELY CLEAR FOR 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO DOING THIS! after i did it i had horrible breakouts for up to a year. I am still getting big cysts now.

I think if you are still prone to acne, don't use their product!

I did skin culture last year. I did the deepest peel 4000 i think it was. MY SKIN WAS COMPLETELY CLEAR FOR 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO DOING THIS! after i did it i had horrible breakouts for up to a year. I am still getting big cysts now.

I think if you are still prone to acne, don't use their product!

Hi, operagirl,

Are you wearing high SPF sunblock on a daily basis right now? I know this kind of peeling would make your skin extremely sensitive to the sun light which would cause bigtime breakouts, per my personal experience.

JL