Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxxmexxx

just a REALLY pointless rant...

Attention from boys recently has made me kinda 4get bout my acne (mild), and even tho i obviously c it evry mornin, afta plasterin sum make up on i dnt seem 2 luk half as bad, but now the boy i'v bin cin has ended it wiv me so am in a generally depressed mood n it makes it sooo much worse that wen i luk in the mirror n i have a mixture of about 15 spots n red marks staring bak at me!!!

n YES i no it culd b soo much worse but wen i'm one of da worstly affected girls in my year at college its hard 2 feel gd about myself, hard to feel attractive and even hard 2 feel happy! i no all dat crap bout looks arent everyfing but i'm 2 annoyed 2 care n so i think i will just sit here feelin lke shit, h8in my spots,wishin for clear skin :pray: and obv feelin madly jealous of dose dat neva av 2 suffer da cruelty of spots in their lives!

Sori 4 dis post bin such a waste of space, but SO needed a way 2 get da off my chest...

Guest funkychicken

I didn't understand a word of that! Happy New Year :cool:

heh no rant is pointless

it was kind of hard to read but I understood it after a couple sentences

good luck

Guest funkychicken

Vicky Pollard has made the boards. Swopped her baby for a computer :razz: :lol2:

Oops sorry about that...must be too much texting and 'msning,' aw nice link to Vicky Pollard there seeing as we'r both from Bristol, but i am NOT a chav!!!!!! Anyways, i hope this post has shown that i am capable of writing in proper english and at least now i've learnt that text talk just isn't welcome here. :naughty: