Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brad0707

how much is accutane?

well my dad asked if i wanted to go on it but im scared cuz like i dont want to have to go to skool with zits unpopped and dry lips i kant kiss :| and my dad wants to kno how much it cost? like we dont have insurance right now so ya...how much would it cost if we went to a derm and i wiegh about 135 lbs so idk can anyone help?

well like do u kno how much it would be around for the whole cycle? without insurance? and with it im in the usa

I'm in the USA....Massachusetts. I don't remember the exact amount....Last month for 40 pills (40mg) it was about $1000 dollars. I only paid a little over $100 dollars after insurance paid the rest.

it really depends whta your dosage would be for the whole time. but. for ten 40 mg pills of claravis (generic accutane) it was $85. thats a lot of money, and my one months supply was $510...paid $5 after insurance :D !!!! yah that shit is expensive. its like $3000 for a course i guess shit damn.

well if u have insurance itll be like a 20 or 30 dollar co pay probably and if u dont have insurance, go to mastersmarketing.com

Amnesteem 40 mg per pill for 30 days, total of 60 pills

Price = 376.05$ from CVS pharmacy in California.

Insurance cover : 200$

176.05$ coming out of my own pocket.

Shitty inssurance, oh well.. have to do what you gotta do .

claravis [generic accutane]

$1000 for a one month supply from walgreens in cleveland ohio [60 pills of 20 mg each]

paid- $3

saved- $997 per month

love that air force insurance haha

The pharmacy told me....

-Accutane w/o insurance $3000 for 60 40mg pills.

-Claravis w/o insurance $500

-Claravis w/ insurance $5.

I got the Claravis.

my insurance won't even pay for actual accutane, they said i had to go on the generic. there was this 800 number my doctor had to call to argue my case for brand name accutane and they still said no :cry: but whatever, i think [hope?] claravis will work as well

This is rediculously horrible, but I just took out a loan for $4600 to pay for accutane. I hope that covers it.

sounds rediculous but when you think of it it's really not... acne can really bother people, and besides think of how much money you've wasted on shit that doesnt work! at least this will work, and chances are you'll never have to spend a fortune on regimes again.

This is rediculously horrible, but I just took out a loan for $4600 to pay for accutane. I hope that covers it.

sounds rediculous but when you think of it it's really not... acne can really bother people, and besides think of how much money you've wasted on shit that doesnt work! at least this will work, and chances are you'll never have to spend a fortune on regimes again.

Exactly. I've calculated that I've already spent a couple thousand on my skin already because I've never had insurance. If this would have been taken care of back then, I would have saved so much money. I also figure that if I have decent skin, I will spend SO much less time in the bathroom. If acne doesn't consume my life, I will probably be able to work more and study more. I really think I spend at least 1-2 hours a day dealing with my skin in some fashion.