Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaveMe

Where to go from here

I am going to see the doc soon, and was wondwering what i should discuss.

My acne is pretty good now, just a few red marks and little bumps. I am on a topical cream which is fine, and mino...just get the odd breakout

I have read the consequences of being on mino for too long, so i could try going off it. I know for sure that my acne would start to come back though...bad. I don't think the topical will cut it on its own.

should I ask about retin a? what are my options?

I am going to see the doc soon, and was wondwering what i should discuss.

My acne is pretty good now, just a few red marks and little bumps. I am on a topical cream which is fine, and mino...just get the odd breakout

I have read the consequences of being on mino for too long, so i could try going off it. I know for sure that my acne would start to come back though...bad. I don't think the topical will cut it on its own.

should I ask about retin a? what are my options?

Well i've been on Antibiotics to quite a few actually and you have to keep taking them never stop otherwise it will come back like mine did. Antibiotics usallystop working though after awhile because you body builds up a tolerance to them if you still get acne while taking them then ask your Doctor to change medications. I finished Accutane 7 months ago and that worked great for me but I had severe acne on my back just 1 or 2 spots on my face though. Duac cream works great for me it's a cream that your put on before bedtime and it really takes the spots away ask your Doctor about it.