Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KIDDDD

How to eat ground flaxseed so it works

Ground flaxseed can really help ur acne and make ur skin and eyes look 100 times better if its absorbed corectly. Ive read in books to add it to oatmeal or other dishes but when i do that it dosnt seem to work and i think its because oatmeal effects absortion of nutrients because of the phytic acid. Anway if u wanna see results with ground flaxseed just take 2 table spoons with water and then 5-10 min later look in the mirror and i gurantee u will see a difference in ur skin and eyes. Flaxseed has strong anti inflammtory action and it makes ur skin moist from within kinda like a natural internal mositurizer. ur skin and eyes will loook much better within a few min of eating ground flaxseed with water. 2 tables spoons of gorund flaxseed contains 140% daily value for ommegga 3 fatty acids and mnay other great nutrients for ur skin. Be sure to drink at least 64 oz a day of water when taking flaxseed cause the high fiber can cause dehydration.Enjoy

Ground flaxseed can really help ur acne and make ur skin and eyes look 100 times better if its absorbed corectly. Ive read in books to add it to oatmeal or other dishes but when i do that it dosnt seem to work and i think its because oatmeal effects absortion of nutrients because of the phytic acid. Anway if u wanna see results with ground flaxseed just take 2 table spoons with water and then 5-10 min later look in the mirror and i gurantee u will see a difference in ur skin and eyes. Flaxseed has strong anti inflammtory action and it makes ur skin moist from within kinda like a natural internal mositurizer. ur skin and eyes will loook much better within a few min of eating ground flaxseed with water. 2 tables spoons of gorund flaxseed contains 140% daily value for ommegga 3 fatty acids and mnay other great nutrients for ur skin. Be sure to drink at least 64 oz a day of water when taking flaxseed cause the high fiber can cause dehydration.Enjoy

it's good for the bowels to flush out any toxins. eat them grinded or pulverized and drnik lots of water. plus don't eat fats when you take the grinded flaxseeds because they absorb alot of fat

I forgot to mention its best to take flaxseed first thing in the morning because eating saturated fat and a lot of sugar intereffers with the conversion ala to epa in flaxseed

P.S.

This message is for anybody that:

decides to take flaxseed in the form of flaxseed oil softgels (1000MG) ;

u need to take it PREFERABLY with * meals *

and only use up to 3 months and then take a break.

anybody that is pregnant and-or breast feeding, this product is NOT for u.

furthermore; please consult ur physician if:

1) u have clotting disorders.

2) taking blood thinners.

cheers :D

I forgot to mention its best to take flaxseed first thing in the morning because eating saturated fat and a lot of sugar intereffers with the conversion ala to epa in flaxseed

I have been taking ground flaxseed on my cereal followed by a Tbs of flaxseed oil and maybe a Tsb of coconut oil. You say not to combine flaxseed with oil so I am doing the wrong thing?

OK. so I better not put these flaxseeds in my curd cheese / fromage frais?

How come it dehydrates your body?

And take it with warm or cold water?

thanks! :D

You're supposed to consume flaxseed oil with a sulfur-based protein, like cottage cheese. This is how it is readily absorbed.

Lookup flaxseed + cottage cheese on google and you will read all kinds of reports on how this is an anti-cancer miracle, if combined with a proper diet that is low in hydrogenated fats.

really? lol I havent read anything about it, I thought of it myself, because I thought of the fiber would go well with the cottage cheese

Ill look into it :D

really? lol I havent read anything about it, I thought of it myself, because I thought of the fiber would go well with the cottage cheese

Im not talking about flaxseed oil im talking about ground flaxseeds. Ground means just regular flaxseeds that have been chopped up. Flax oil is dangerous because it goes rancid quickly and when it goes rancic and u eat it, it causes cancer causing free radicals

Im not talking about flaxseed oil im talking about ground flaxseeds. Ground means just regular flaxseeds that have been chopped up. Flax oil is dangerous because it goes rancid quickly and when it goes rancic and u eat it, it causes cancer causing free radicals

I know you're talking about the seeds... i never mentioned the oil... ?

But how do you chop/grind these slippery thingys?

I know you're talking about the seeds... i never mentioned the oil... ?

But how do you chop/grind these slippery thingys?

i put mind in a coffee grinder

I have been taking ground flaxseed on my cereal followed by a Tbs of flaxseed oil and maybe a Tsb of coconut oil. You say not to combine flaxseed with oil so I am doing the wrong thing?

Yes do not take them with coconut oil because fiber absorbs a lot of fat so instead your body isnt using the coconut oils you ate because the fiber absorbed it all. Eat the flaxseds grinded (in a coffee grinder) 115 mins before a meal or 2 hrs after a meal.

But beest eaten in the moring to get rid of nasty toxins left by yesterday

!!!!

I've read that you should really grind them to like powder, because the seeds can get stuck in your bowel... and cause irritation and inflammation

do u put them into the glass of water???? yuck, it tasted horrible. or do u just swallow the seeds and then drink water?

do u put them into the glass of water???? yuck, it tasted horrible. or do u just swallow the seeds and then drink water?

I buy organic ground flaxseeds there like powder ause there chopped up. Anyway i just fill my mouth with water and add a tablesppon of flaxseed and swallow it. It dosnt taste that great but it works, just look in mirror after 10 min eating it and ur skin will glow guranteed. Also ur eyes and entirer face will just look better and moister.

Just bought an electric coffeegrinder, works like a charm! And I just had some flaxseeds with water, it has like no taste, so np for me...

btw do these seeds contain gluten?

edit: never mind, they dont :razz:

Just bought an electric coffeegrinder, works like a charm! And I just had some flaxseeds with water, it has like no taste, so np for me...

btw do these seeds contain gluten?

edit: never mind, they dont :razz:

veen after drinking 1 or 2 tablespoons and waitng 10 min did u look in the mirror and see a difference????? I did, it makes my skin glow, moisturized and puffyness and dryness under my eyes dissapears, did u see any of these effects???

Guest Poker-Butt

how long does this "glow " effect last? and...

i have flaxseed OIL would it have the same effect? (never used it cuz the smell is horrible)

thanx

You're supposed to consume flaxseed oil with a sulfur-based protein, like cottage cheese. This is how it is readily absorbed.

Lookup flaxseed + cottage cheese on google and you will read all kinds of reports on how this is an anti-cancer miracle, if combined with a proper diet that is low in hydrogenated fats.

I can't eat dairy :doubt: what is another sulfur-based protein that I can eat it with? Also how would eating flaxseed meal work? All it is, is flaxseed pre-groung :)

Look, if you're looking to get good fats in your diet, buy Udo's Choice Oil Blend. Mix it in with some kefir/yogurt/cottage cheese/sauerkraut, and you should be good to go. Personally, I use kefir because I need the beneficial bacteria as well.

If you are going to use flax seeds, grind them yourself, and sprinkle them on your meals. I like to put them in my hot cereals and cooked veggies. I've never had to take them with water, but I suppose that's one way of getting your fiber and Omega 3s. You can make flax seed tea too if you are ever constipated -- it'll slide right through you.