Notifications
Clear all

STR8 LEMONS CURE ACNE FAST

MemberMember
(@kidddd)

Posted : 01/01/2006 3:03 pm

Hello all, ims ure u have all heard of lemon water helping acne but let me tell u that str8 lemons cure ur acne fast, it literally heals acne right before ur eyes its amazing. If u can stomach it try eating 3 lemons a day str8. Just cut it into 4 slices and eat it and then look in the mirror and ur pimples will start to vanish and burst immediately. The secret to lemons are the nutrients in lemons somehow travel into the blood stream very fast, they have a antibiotic effect and i noticed that as soon as u eat a lemon, ur acne starts to dissolve immediately. To clear acne u need to improve liver function and lemons stimulate the liver also the vit c in lemons are absorbed better than most other fruits and it travels into ur blood and attacks the pimples. Try to eat 3 lemons a day, I dont even think u need to change ur diet just try the 3 lemons a day without water just plain lemons and watch ur acne dissapear.

I forgot to mention, be sure to eat enough fat in order to keep blood sugars up, lemons lower blood sugar to.

MemberMember
(@markedred)

Posted : 01/01/2006 3:27 pm

Hello all, ims ure u have all heard of lemon water helping acne but let me tell u that str8 lemons cure ur acne fast, it literally heals acne right before ur eyes its amazing. If u can stomach it try eating 3 lemons a day str8. Just cut it into 4 slices and eat it and then look in the mirror and ur pimples will start to vanish and burst immediately. The secret to lemons are the nutrients in lemons somehow travel into the blood stream very fast, they have a antibiotic effect and i noticed that as soon as u eat a lemon, ur acne starts to dissolve immediately. To clear acne u need to improve liver function and lemons stimulate the liver also the vit c in lemons are absorbed better than most other fruits and it travels into ur blood and attacks the pimples. Try to eat 3 lemons a day, I dont even think u need to change ur diet just try the 3 lemons a day without water just plain lemons and watch ur acne dissapear.

I forgot to mention, be sure to eat enough fat in order to keep blood sugars up, lemons lower blood sugar to.

i juice my lemons with hot water and some organic honey in the morning to clean out my sytem

MemberMember
(@acnemakesmesad)

Posted : 01/01/2006 3:35 pm

How long did it take you to start seeing an improvement?

MemberMember
(@kidddd)

Posted : 01/01/2006 3:48 pm

You will see results really fast, Lemon water works great to but just try str8 lemons i think the water added takes some of the power off of the lemons.

You will see results really fast, Lemon water works great to but just try str8 lemons i think the water added takes some of the power off of the lemons.

Another think i forgot to mention is ground flaxseed. Take 2 table spoons with water and watch how amazing it makes ur skin look. SOme people say add it to oatmeal or other foods but it dosnt seem to work unless u take it by itself with water. It makes ur skin and eyes look 100 times better, just be sure to drink at least 64 oz of water cause it can cause dehydration. Flax seed and lemon water togeather should zap ur acne in about 3-7 days, not only will ur skin be clear but u will look younger and better period. Good luck

MemberMember
(@melek)

Posted : 01/01/2006 3:56 pm

I pray that this is a joke.

MemberMember
(@kidddd)

Posted : 01/01/2006 4:02 pm

I pray that this is a joke.

No this is not a joke im 100% serious try it and please post results

MemberMember
(@newtoboard)

Posted : 01/01/2006 4:09 pm

Okay, I'm pretty sure the fact that "lemons lower bloods sugar levels" is the reason they work. The entire reasoning behind acne and diet is centered around the insuline growth factor IGF-1 which is spiked after eating high glycemic foods and starches such as pastsa. Aside from avoiding these foods, which I would recommend, drinking lemons could help decrease those levels a little, but of course, i'd suggest switching your entire diet to be "paleolithic diet" (google it for specific).

MemberMember
(@kidddd)

Posted : 01/01/2006 4:18 pm

Okay, I'm pretty sure the fact that "lemons lower bloods sugar levels" is the reason they work. The entire reasoning behind acne and diet is centered around the insuline growth factor IGF-1 which is spiked after eating high glycemic foods and starches such as pastsa. Aside from avoiding these foods, which I would recommend, drinking lemons could help decrease those levels a little, but of course, i'd suggest switching your entire diet to be "paleolithic diet" (google it for specific).

The blood sugar lowering is one reason why they work but the other reasons or lemons IMPROVER liver function and weak liver is actually the cause of acne, lemons also contain powerful antioxidants not just vit c lemones contain powerful flavnoids and phytonutrients that have antibiotic effects so lemons are like a nutral anti biotic not to mention the vit c contenet lemons are a mircale not just for acne but there great fior general health to, one more thing i wanna add and salmon, salmon literally zaps acne as well because of antiimflammmotry epa, slamons also contains dmae dmae makes ur skin look like ur wearing makeup when ur not LOL try salmon and see the difference

MemberMember
(@elfgirl)

Posted : 01/01/2006 4:31 pm

ok, the salmon thing is no problem but lemons straight? wouldn't that take the enamel off your teeth? not to mention upset your stomach? a friend of my did the grapfruit diet and it upset her stomach real bad. So, eat 3 lemons a day, ground flax seed and salmon? ready to try anything to get rid of this acne I hate so much! Not even watching what I eat, I avoid nuts and pork products like the plague because they break me out on my neck and no where else, big red and painful zits that take weeks to heal. So, maybe I will try this for a while.

MemberMember
(@igotmyphilosophy)

Posted : 01/01/2006 5:01 pm

wait, how does flaxseed cause dehydration?

and plain lemons? that really really is not good for your teeth.

MemberMember
(@veen)

Posted : 01/01/2006 5:57 pm

can someone tell me what lemons/lemonwater do to your teeth? why is it bad? and is lemons with water less bad?

MemberMember
(@elfgirl)

Posted : 01/01/2006 6:05 pm

because it is an acid and can take the enamel off your teeth, I would think that diluting the lemons in water would help so it wouldn't ruin your teeth, but what about putting the lemon directly on the zit? any one know if that would work?

MemberMember
(@clearskin_jess)

Posted : 01/01/2006 6:13 pm

I have used lemons on my face as a "toner". It's kind of like putting ACV on your face. I've read that it's a secret in the 'model' world, as they also use lemons on their face. I've never eaten lemons for acne, but rubbing them on your face is suppose to be good for acne.

MemberMember
(@kidddd)

Posted : 01/01/2006 6:14 pm

as long as u wash your mouth out with water after eating lemons they shouldnt be a problem but ill do a lil more research, also dont brucsh your teeth right after eating them because that may harm ur teeth.

MemberMember
(@ravensfan2005)

Posted : 01/01/2006 9:17 pm

as long as u wash your mouth out with water after eating lemons they shouldnt be a problem but ill do a lil more research, also dont brucsh your teeth right after eating them because that may harm ur teeth.

what about drinking 3 glasses of lemon water would that work ive heard lemons help but i dont think i can eat lemons like that so what about drinking 3 glasses of lemon water would it help?

MemberMember
(@melek)

Posted : 01/01/2006 9:32 pm

Yeah, straight lemons would damage tooth enamel. Slightly more than drinking soda regularly.

MemberMember
(@ravensfan2005)

Posted : 01/01/2006 9:32 pm

what about drinking 3 glasses of lemon water would that work ive heard lemons help but i dont think i can eat lemons like that so what about drinking 3 glasses of lemon water would it help?

would lemon water break you out just wording

MemberMember
(@ravensfan2005)

Posted : 01/01/2006 9:51 pm

Yeah, straight lemons would damage tooth enamel. Slightly more than drinking soda regularly.

i couldnt do it any way there to sour so f you just drink 1 or 2 glasses ill do that.

MemberMember
(@acnemakesmesad)

Posted : 01/01/2006 10:02 pm

I have used lemons on my face as a "toner". It's kind of like putting ACV on your face. I've read that it's a secret in the 'model' world, as they also use lemons on their face. I've never eaten lemons for acne, but rubbing them on your face is suppose to be good for acne.

I've tried using lemons on my face and OMG it burned!!! I'll stick to lemon water...how many glasses per day do you think I shuld drink to see results? I'm only at one a day right now. Flaxseed...is that an oil? you mix it with water?

MemberMember
(@lifenacne)

Posted : 01/01/2006 11:35 pm

I cant drink Lemon with water for some strange reason i always throw up , i can have lemons directly without diluting with water but if i dilute i just cant drink it i have tried it many times but it just doesnt work for me , i always throw up

Rite now i am on fast flush 3 days just apples nothing else , its freakin hard but i am on my last day then i will do the cleansing and oh god i am dying to have some food..

My diet would be

2 Lemons a day

Salmon Everyday

Flax Seed

Whole fruits

Whole veggies

Brown Rice///

MemberMember
(@hapkidoman)

Posted : 01/02/2006 12:01 am

I cant drink Lemon with water for some strange reason i always throw up , i can have lemons directly without diluting with water but if i dilute i just cant drink it i have tried it many times but it just doesnt work for me , i always throw up

Rite now i am on fast flush 3 days just apples nothing else , its freakin hard but i am on my last day then i will do the cleansing and oh god i am dying to have some food..

My diet would be

2 Lemons a day

Salmon Everyday

Flax Seed

Whole fruits

Whole veggies

Brown Rice///

Good luck with that. I would try eating nothing but apples for three days, but I am already underweight. I would probably fade away.

I was; however, thinking about trying a product called Ultimate Cleanse. Hopefully, this would do the same thing.

MemberMember
(@nibs)

Posted : 01/02/2006 12:20 am

can i add salt?? ;)

MemberMember
(@blackbirdbeatle)

Posted : 01/02/2006 2:22 am

Citrus Fruit stabalizes blood sugar. My grandpa is diabetic and that's one of the things he uses as advised by his MD.

MemberMember
(@daanzell)

Posted : 01/02/2006 4:46 am

I agree on the fact that decreased liver function during puberty allows for acne breakouts. The most simple thing to do is figure out that you have to strengthen your liver to help your acne in the long run. I strongly recommend taking Milk Thistle, it comes in tablet form, although can be found as a tea sometimes, as it is a liver tonic and can even help to produce new liver cells, hence strengthening your liver. In addition to this, lemon is great, as KIDDDDD said, it stimulates the liver, so it would be helpful in treating acne.

I think eating lemon straight would dissolve most of the enamel on your teeth, so diluting it slightly in warm water would be a solution. But don't dilute it too much, as KIDDDD said, it would lose it's "power". I know thos sounds weird, but drinking it with a straw would help stop contact between the lemon water and your teeth, hence preventing any decaying of enamel.

Good luck all!

MemberMember
(@veen)

Posted : 01/02/2006 5:33 am

thanks for tip! I have no problems with lemon water.. now I'm gonna try it pure with a straw lol