Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Motocross

Dryness=Breakouts, Face is always itchy...

I cannot go a day, I mean not one day without moisturizing atleast 5 times a day, and I've tried a lot of moisturizers and the best one that works is Vanicream Lite Lotion. The more dry it is the more I break out, like if its dry, i'll put moistiruzer on it but the more I touch it the more I break out... sometimes I think its in my head that my face is itchy but it can't be, I mean im not flaky or nothing, the only time i breakout is when my face is dry, it gets real dry from my nostrils on down... Any advice, I only shower one time a day and I don't use BP GEL

The only acne I really get is small small little bumps, like small little white heads that take forever to go away. I just need somones advice and help... I don't even use soap to wash my face, just run it under the shower really quickly.

Nothing, Im just taking one shower a day, no soap on face and then after I get out I put on Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF15 Moisturizer and Vanicream moisturizer... thats it.

My face always seems to be itchy

Nothing, Im just taking one shower a day, no soap on face and then after I get out I put on Eucerin Skin Renewal SPF15 Moisturizer and Vanicream moisturizer... thats it.

My face always seems to be itchy

I shower twice a day I do the same thing in the morning and at night. I would like to follow strictly to Dan's regimen but I cant stand sleeping in my sweat. The key is to be really gentle when you wash your face. I dont know what Vanicream is but doesnt Eucerin Skin Renewal suppose to itch if you just start using it? I dont think Dan recommend to use it early in the regimen.