Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rie

how do i reduce redness?

please help me..i have this HUGE zit on account of my period and its been on my face for what feels like forever. the fact that ive been squeezing at it hasn't helped, but its unbelievably red. i read somewhere on here that grapeseed extract/pine bark extract can help with redness, is this true?

ifs its just one big one...here is my advice. Dont touch, let it heal. If it seems to be infected or anything gay like that, re-post and ill tell you what i do.

I get some big ones too, best just to leave them.

try rubbing some neosporin on it....since you've been squeezing it the neosporin wont make it leave a red mark.

try rubbing some neosporin on it....since you've been squeezing it the neosporin wont make it leave a red mark.

true I heard neosporin works good

i applied neosporin the other night..it usually works wonders but this is a stubborn one. thanks for all your help everyone. it appears there is no miracle cure for this one. ill just have to keep covering it with makeup and hair.

quick question: is it bad to apply benzoyl peroxide to it then? its sort of scabby right now because i kind of killed it with my poking. just wondering.

i applied neosporin the other night..it usually works wonders but this is a stubborn one. thanks for all your help everyone. it appears there is no miracle cure for this one. ill just have to keep covering it with makeup and hair.

quick question: is it bad to apply benzoyl peroxide to it then? its sort of scabby right now because i kind of killed it with my poking. just wondering.

Would you still consider it active (pus?), or is just in need of healing now?

If its active, id keep going with the benzol. If its one thats healing, leave it.

its hard to say. nothing has come of it so i suppose there is still bacteria beneath the skin. but its not budging so its probably one of those ones that wont pop (not a cyst just a stubborn pimple), so i guess its healing? ahhh atleast i have a day off tommorow to nurse it back to health. its so frustrating because its the only real blemish on my face so it draws much attention.

geri was always my favorite <3 shame she left the group and decided to go solo. i want to get her new album but i dont know if its been released in the US yet.. or if it ever will be ?

geri was always my favorite <3 shame she left the group and decided to go solo. i want to get her new album but i dont know if its been released in the US yet.. or if it ever will be ?

Oh yeah 'Passion' was a bit of a flop here, doubt it will be released in the US.

Im only interested in Victoria though. =) (but u can see Geri in my sig, lol)

try mint julep mask! just trying to help.. it dries out the pimple.. makes it go away faster... thats my advice... take it or leave it...

Oh yeah 'Passion' was a bit of a flop here, doubt it will be released in the US.

Im only interested in Victoria though. =) (but u can see Geri in my sig, lol)

thats sad to hear because ive heard the song ride it, and i loved it! seemed like it would go over well here because pop and dance is making a come back. emma's songs are doing well.

Hi guys. I've suffered from breakouts since I was 13; over 10 yrs now. Gosh, has it been that long? :doubt: As we all know there is no miracle cure for acne. But I do use this one spot treatment that I love. It's called "Break Out" Obsessively Organic by Kiss my Face. I buy it at a local natural food store. It's all natural. It really makes a difference if you apply it overnight. It shrinks the zit and makes it go away much faster. Let me know if anyone else likes it.

please help me..i have this HUGE zit on account of my period and its been on my face for what feels like forever. the fact that ive been squeezing at it hasn't helped, but its unbelievably red. i read somewhere on here that grapeseed extract/pine bark extract can help with redness, is this true?

are u ready for this one??? "Visine...gets the red out"... I kid you not, ive used it many times to clear the redness. it reduces the swelling adn gets the redness out. how? because it does the same thing on your skin that it does for your eyes... shrinks your capilliaries that are causing the redness.

i tried visine before it didnt work..do u have to apply it more then once???

what about cortizone cream???