Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm so sad.... I got burned because I did a mask that contained SA, then I did an exfoliation and then I applied my BP...... my face looks like crap, I got burned really bad......... I don't know what I'll do tomorrow to go to work, even with makeup my face look awful..... (please.. don't tell me not to use makeup)

I didn't do the regimen yesterday, I won't do it today.... how long do you you think I should wait to do the regimen again???

I've been on the regimen for 3 months

Thanks

I think you should just wait until your skin calms. Gentle cleansing and lots of moisturiser. You'll know yourself when it would be ok to start applying bp. just hang in there x

I did that before. I went to my dr and she prescribed a cream called "desonide". I diluted it with cetaphil cream and within a day I was 90% better. I will never make that mistake again! Good luck and I hope your skin feels better!

honestly just let it be. Don't bother trying to cover it up, who cares what people think. I have done some stupid things to my face in the past and I learned my lesson. It definitely wasn't fun for the time being but I still went to work and did my best to just try to forget about my face for once. What you see is always worse than what others do, and it's temporary. It will pass and all this wasted anxiety will be forgotten. Just leave your face alone, wash it w/ cetaphil once/twice for the next few days until your skin feels back to normal.

I started doing the regimen about 5 days later after I got burned and my face got even worst so I stopped the regimen... it's been 13 days, how long should I wait??? I don't want to get burn again, that's why I'm waiting, but I don't want to get more pimples either......... PLEASE HELP ME

be very careful, let your skin heal, use cool compresses maybe?

and just remember next time to treat your skin just like you would a baby's skin.

dont use too many products and dont exfoliate if you can handle it.

keep it simple simple simple =)

maybe just spot treat with BP til the rest of your face is calmed down?

best wishes for you

I won't ever exfoliate, I just want to start the regimen as soon as I can, I won't add anything to the regimen anymore