Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Married2AGamer

MaMa LoTiOn

Yes, I tried MaMa lotion. SkincareRX used to give out samples, I got some.(before I took the $40 plunge) It smelled gross, was sticky and burnt my skin. Needless to say It didn't work out well for me, but there are other members who swear by it. Do a search, I'm sure you will find much info on MaMa lotion on this board...and ..Happy New Year!!!

I purchased MaMa Lotion from skincarerx and it came with no instructions in the package or on the bottle. From reading on their web site comments from other people I figured it would be safe. I used it 2 nights in a row and it burnt my face so bad it felt hard as a rock, started peeling & cracking which caused some infection and I now have permanent scars! I would not recommend this product to anyone! After I filed a complaint with the FDA their website now has instructions on it. I didn't want this to happen to anyone else! Has anyone else had this experience with MaMa Lotion?

That is horrible!!! I read all those glowing reviews too..I just dont know what to believe anymore. When I received the samples (last year) included was a vaguely written instruction card. .MaMa lotion created deep scabs on my forehead as well, when they fell off I had new deep scars..and.. I have very tuff skin that can take just about anything! except this stuff.

That is horrible!!! I read all those glowing reviews too..I just dont know what to believe anymore. When I received the samples (last year) included was a vaguely written instruction card. .MaMa lotion created deep scabs on my forehead as well, when they fell off I had new deep scars..and.. I have very tuff skin that can take just about anything! except this stuff.

JESUS! Thank God I came across this info.

Once upon a time, a yore ago, I considered buying MaMa Lotion!!! :shock::shock::shock::redface:

Happy to help...sadly- for my forehead.. :doh: MaMa lotion was the first peeling type product I have tried so far...upon much hesitation..I ordered the APeel Correct on Saturday ..I pray to get the same results as Kamstan and dermadude. (or at least no additional scarring)..

Damn!!! I should have checked this post couple of days back......

I already ordered it....

There was not even a single bad review on the site....This is height of advertisement....Anyhow Good Luck guys!!!!