Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emilyburd

I haven't been here in a year, and I have good clear skin. :) (just my opinons, life after)

So my skin is being awesome, Im just a bit bored so I've decided to come back--I havent been here in a year, wow. Point is, I have beautiful acne-free skin, but its a little uneven, darker aroudn chin area, but not seriously. I realized looking back that I didnt have bad acne at all, but still with even this good skin, I realize that the problems it caused never go away.

Well, I do have more fun now with my friends, made a few more friends, its way easier to go to sleep at night, but I still am a little tense around new people, I'm always told I have nice eyes, but people looking at me is still a bit awkward--though I know its now not the acne lol. I dont know, I wish I could still take everything back, maybe high school would be different, I'm 16 now I had acne from around 14-16, which was a really bad time. and now, I dont know I still feel that on the inside didnt change much, even if on the outside I did.

...sorry for the rant :)

and happy 2006 :)

Guest tenshigirl25

So my skin is being awesome, Im just a bit bored so I've decided to come back--I havent been here in a year, wow. Point is, I have beautiful acne-free skin, but its a little uneven, darker aroudn chin area, but not seriously. I realized looking back that I didnt have bad acne at all, but still with even this good skin, I realize that the problems it caused never go away.

Well, I do have more fun now with my friends, made a few more friends, its way easier to go to sleep at night, but I still am a little tense around new people, I'm always told I have nice eyes, but people looking at me is still a bit awkward--though I know its now not the acne lol. I dont know, I wish I could still take everything back, maybe high school would be different, I'm 16 now I had acne from around 14-16, which was a really bad time. and now, I dont know I still feel that on the inside didnt change much, even if on the outside I did.

...sorry for the rant :)

and happy 2006 :)

yep, i understand what u mean and even tho im clearing from accutane i dont feel like im as confident as i should be or thought i would be..im still in that safe zone. but ur 16, u will be fine..

words of wisdom: in life, after many dissappointments, one learns never to talk to quickly . i hoipe the best for you though. happy new years :)